• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16 OoC/SU]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    shinysweetu-Aw, cute girl is in Team Storm? x3 She's too innocent to be in Team Storm! Alright, keep it up. Wait. xD Is she wearing a Team Magma costume?!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    shinysweetu-Aw, cute girl is in Team Storm? x3 She's too innocent to be in Team Storm! Alright, keep it up. Wait. xD Is she wearing a Team Magma costume?!

Lol, yea right, don't let looks tell everything. ^^

Hmm... at first i thought so too but then i looked closer and the hood just looked like a normal hood so i don't think so. xD

Ok, i almost finished my SU, just the History which i'll finish later. :)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    shinysweety- O_O That is a cruel History! You are accepted.

Dragonkat-I already said earlier. You are denied. Cyndaquil has already been taken by miley810. Here are the Pokemon left to take: Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup, Tepig. Fix that & you'll be accepted.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    O.o Did I say double battle?! -.- I meant to say multi battle. ^^;; Uh, pretend I said multi battle instead, I'll edit that later.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    ... Y'know, you don't always have to make people rewrite their posts. =w=

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    I guess it's Kilik & Jessie Vs. Cleo & Valorie. One thing. xD Why were you making Snivy ignore Oshawott? He called Snivy a nitwit earlier, & now he's in his Pokeball.

Dawn

Years
    ...Well, you're the one who said Snivy was ignoring Oshawott, so I have no idea as I wasn't the one who made that happen. So...

I honestly had no interest in playing up to half a dozen extra characters anyway. Talk about a headache. x_x

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Let's see... *flashback* I posted with Oshawott greeting your Snivy. You posted without bothering to post for Snivy, which was basically ignoring to me. I posted with Oshawott thinking Snivy was ignoring him & tried greeting him again. You posted without bothering to post for Snivy, like the 2nd time. I posted with Oshawott forgetting the greeting & insulted Snivy for ignoring him. :P Let's just forget about that. xD Oshawott won't!

Dawn

Years
    ...Neat flashback, but the simple truth is you bunnied. Stop. Spiting. Me. -_-

Dawn

Years
    *Head tilt* I'm not sure why Snivy's glare attack wasn't acknowledged. o-o

Back