• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bashing Berserkers!

Anti

return of the king
Years
  • My point stands, despite my team being clearly inferior to yous :P I'm NEVER using Tentacruel again :P

Anyways, Aquillae about summed it up. I'm sorry I can't be of much help to you, but these kind of teams are not my thing, lol

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • friggin pc >/

i posted a paragraph last night and it looks like it didn't show. oh well, basically -- get gyara's speed down to 373. it can't hit aero/jolt and isn't threatened by anything w/ 125 base spd, so beat 120 base. that gives you about 72 evs to put into hp/def.

also, gyara does not OHKO gengar with waterfall unless the gengar is -def natured.

finally, i think you should consider giving celebi t-wave over recover.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
  • "fragile" sweepers like Gengar and Azelf won't get 1hko'd by Waterfall. Your Gyarados is very weak offensively and won't be threatening to them. Azelf can Thunderbolt Gyara to death and Flamethrower Metagross to cause a lot of damage. Gengar can t-bolt and hypnotise your next pokemon. Focus Blast is something Heatran can't really take.

Zapdos is a huge threat here, since it can pretty much paralyse your entire team, HP ice Salamence and Celebi.

Overall it's a pretty good team, I'm just not so keen on Gyara's part, although he does make a great all to some of the biggest threats in the game [Garchomp, Lucario].

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Ironically Sya, the only pokemon that did ANYTHING in our battle was my Zapdos. It was REALLY helpful in walling his team...of course I got hammered in a fashion I wish never to think of again, but lol yeah.

I think Thunder wave would be nice on Celebi though like Samson suggested. It would solve your speed problem quite quickly (and is about all para is good for anyways, lol)

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Thanks for all the opinion. Sorry to hear your paragraph was deleted samson, I'm sure it would've been great anyway. Though thanks.

Makes me feel like I need another lead. >>;

Could I change Gyarados to choice band, make Heracross a restalk machamp, and make heatran a Specstran?
    I keep thinking about those. Hmmmm.... I'm getting frustrated with all these weaknesses. I do see all of your points though, you all say how it doesnt harm fragile sweepers, yet it has ._. Maybe it's just my opponents... I'll test around some other sets and such.

I didn't realize all the holes you guys have, the team is 19-1 now. Though with so many points of weakness I feel I could improve with some changes... o-o

I have a lot of changes and testing to do, the first post will be updated later.

EDT: Yes Sya, Zapdos was really painful, only thing Anti had that stopped me really.

Syaoran

most likely hates your guts
    Years
  • Scarf Gyara is actually very good.. it needs the speed. But you also need to invest in ATK. Thunder Wave on Celebi is a really good idea that can help your entire team. And believe me, Zapdos -doesn't- like getting patalysed. I'd get rid of Stealth Rock for it.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Scarf Gyara is actually very good.. it needs the speed. But you also need to invest in ATK. Thunder Wave on Celebi is a really good idea that can help your entire team. And believe me, Zapdos -doesn't- like getting patalysed. I'd get rid of Stealth Rock for it.

OMG

Guys! XD I didn't mean to put 252 HP evs on Gyarados, I meant to put 252 Attack.
    My bad, sorry for the mix up. It was meant to be in attack. :x

And yes, Im testing thunder wave on celebi now.

Last edited:
    Back