• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bathroom Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAS1

What's this...?
Years
  • Today, I was being checked out of school during 1st period today, and when I was leaving the school I saw an ambulance, a fire truck, and other rescue vehicles heading towards my school. These 7th graders were in the restroom and brought a pool chemical and then put it in a water bottle then added water to it, then shook it up and threw it in a toilet. It exploded and it sent fumes out and these other kids that were in the restroom had to go to the hospital. Everyone at my school are saying that the 7th graders are going to be sent to juvenile hall. What weird 7th graders.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • That is so wierd, look at my thread "bomb scare" These highschoolers PLANTED THREE LETHAL pipe bombs, the bomb squad cant defuse one of them. the bombs are powerful enough to take off the highschool roof. :(

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Wow that sucks.Why do people do there things.People have some issues with others and they express by making others suffer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ill never feel safe going to the bathroom again *shifty eyes*

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I would purposly skip classes to stay in a washroom. See what they can do to me. Think they''re bold and cool, huh?
    Now that is what I call cool! Two attempted bombings in a day, both failed..

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • With things like bombs going on, it's times like this that I'm glad I go to a high school where the kids have too much respect for the school to trash it. That's because, how can I put this, tourists who come to my town think my school is a true castle. Ya see, ya go to a fancy school, mild vandalism except for that time I saw a bloody pad hanging from the ceiling of one of the classrooms......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back