• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Frontier- Good or Bad

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    I'll sum up BF in a few words:

"Good idea, but too rushed and going through the motions as we had to wait for D/P."

You could say the same for Orange Islands, which was even less episodes than Battle Frontier. I didn't mind BF being rushed because we get enough fillers in the other seasons, who cares about less filler.

The Brains should have got more than one episode but I liked the battles. The Contests were good, but there were two bad ones...like the way Squirtle beat Harley and that rushed Brock Contest. I thought the others were great, more entertaining than Dawn's Contests now.

Years
    i liked it! it was a welcome difference from the gyms really- and the battles were pretty darn good- especcially the one against the guy with the regi's :)

Back