• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle frontier

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I'll leave it at that. My next challenge will be against duil, I just need to figure out a doubles strategy to use against him since my Gigas team won't work too well against electrics.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    good luck when you get a match with painter greene i am breeding a new poke for him and i usually get all 28+ iv's in all stat's on the first hatch i can probaly get all 30+ in 4 stat's in like half an hour so:-)

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Wow crimson, then greene, now lein this league is finally getting challengers.

Also, lein how are you going to try and beat peiple in single's lol?

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    Wow crimson, then greene, now lein this league is finally getting challengers.

Also, lein how are you going to try and beat peiple in single's lol?

thats why i still hafta train -.-, so i can have a decent singles team, and anyways, looks like duil is doubles ^^ so i could fight him pretty well

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    I lol'ed so hard when I read that.

LOL. Me too greene.

ok list of challengers in no particular order:
    Crimsonstorm (first)
    natedogg
    unrelenting0
    and
    shivadf (rematch)

sorry i haven't been on lately, my internet has been down for some reason and its still a bit iffy. srry guys, crimson, i'll get you later tonight or tomorrow. promise.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
    Arceus can you change my banner here it is
    Battle frontier

Arceus10000

Radical Battical
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 21, 2020
    Ok i will

Pokemonleague... i have to reject your gym leader request because of your past im sorry

Ok anime thanks

Back