• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Masion Team Super Singles

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
Years
  • I just wanted to share my super singles team that I've been using. I'm about to hit the 50th streak. I just added in a new member, he hasn't seen a lot of time yet, but I think he will be a good member for the team.

110px-115Kangaskhan-Mega.png

Mamma's Gonna Knock You Out
    Name - BigMomma
    Item - Megastonee
    Nature - Adamant
    EV - 252 Atk/252 Speed
    Ability - Scrappy/Parental Bond
    Moves - Power Up Punch, Earthquake, Return, Fake Out

250px-658Greninja.png

Why Yes, That Is My Tounge
    Name - Kakashi
    Item - Life Orb
    Nature - Timid
    EV - 252 SAtk/252 Speed
    Ability - Protean
    Moves - Extrasensory, Surf, Grass Knot, Ice Beam

250px-472Gliscor.png

Thats Gotta Sting
    Name - AirSkarner
    Item - Toxic Orb
    Nature - Impish
    EV - 252HP, 56 Spd, 200 Def
    Ability - Toxic Heal
    Moves - Fling, Acrobatics, Roost, Earthquake

What are thoughts? I'm kind of thinking about giving Gliscor Ice Fang/Aerial Ace instead, or maybe put Toxic instead of Roost in the set. With Kanskhan, I'm thinking of putting in Sucker Punch somewhere, but the other moves seem to only 100% be countered by Gengar.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Sucker Punch is a good option over Fake Out since it let's you hit bulky Ghosts and Gengar, and the Battle Maison WILL throw those at you in great numbers soon, if it hasn't already. Crunch is another alternative. While it means that Kanga has no priority, it's safer than Sucker Punch because you never know then the Maison AI will decide to use Confuse Ray instead of Focus Blast or something.

Fake Out's great for battles against other people, but in the Maison I don't think that you'll need it much since Mega Kanga wrecks the vast majority of what the Maison throws at you (in singles anyway).

You could take a more defensive approach with Gliscor. Toxic/Earthquake/Knock Off/Roost is something I used in the Maison once and remember it working pretty well. Fling I don't think is worth it because it's a weak move with Toxic Orb (only 30 base power). You might as well just use Toxic. Removing Gliscor's item will power up Acrobatics, but Gliscor doesn't need to go offensive when Mega Kangaskhan and Greninja will be doing most of the work, and it doesn't have the power to be an effective attacker with your current spread.

Anyway, I hope that you keep winning in the Maison!

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • Yeah i could see that. Just got my face wrecked by a trace gardevior. Fake out and return wernt good enough for it. There was a trick room set up too x.x

Back