• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    I'm in another battle atm it's almost over, you didn't respond and I got a pm for one sorry dude

the battle's over if you're avaiable

Last edited:

Arland

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    looking for noob battle

please pm me if interest ps this is first online battle ever

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I would have posted back right away, but my computer wouldn't load the page. I eventually did, but I deleted it so I could make another post. XD

Well, I'm still online now. Good luck! =D

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Jeez, Zam! That was a great match! I knew that Static would paralyze you, but I made a HUGE mistake, of using Pursuit. I should have used Stone Edge. Live & Learn.

We MUST go again! I also learned that at full heatl, Weezing can survive a DD Outrage. Something I should remember.

I waas so glad that hax was slightly on my side this time. Waking up on the next turn really helped....delay my loss! You taught me to stop BSing in matches. If I had made it a priority to take out Skar on the spot, he wouldn't have weakend me so.

Years
    Looking for a battle, standard rules, level 100, no ubers.

I'm not testing a 'team' per say, but more just looking at and evaluating a bunch of random Pokes. I'm chopping and changing Pokes almost every battle now until I really find a balance I'm happy with.

EDIT: Be back in 10 minutes, posted at 12:03 GMT+1.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    yoo, swish wanna have a rematch
    im pretty much bunching together a new team so it will be different :)

Years
    yoo, swish wanna have a rematch
    im pretty much bunching together a new team so it will be different :)

Sure! See you on. Like I said, don't expect much from me, it's just a bunch of randomers. I'm assessing individual strengths over anything else really. See you on in a min!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Sure! See you on. Like I said, don't expect much from me, it's just a bunch of randomers. I'm assessing individual strengths over anything else really. See you on in a min!

lol same, i am not really testing ..pretty much seeing how well they work together and see if they are any good :)

Years
    lol same, i am not really testing ..pretty much seeing how well they work together and see if they are any good :)

I got no answer for one of your Pokes, as soon as you brought it in I knew the match would be over. Really wanted to try out Breloom too ;_; never got the chance.

The problem with trying out random Pokes is you don't have counters for many things. And all the Pokemon you happened to bring were exactly against everything I had.

GG anyway, just wish I hadn't had to come up against the anti version of everything I had.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    lol sorry man, i had a choice specs on porygon which made it preety strong i guess :) but normally he gots KO'd on the first turn, it just turned out that you didnt have any counters for it :P

But quite a few of your pokes were good (not mentioning name)
    im gonna now make a team with no pory :P

Years
    lol sorry man, i had a choice specs on porygon which made it preety strong i guess :) but normally he gots KO'd on the first turn, it just turned out that you didnt have any counters for it :P

But quite a few of your pokes were good (not mentioning name)
    im gonna now make a team with no pory :P

Haha it's alright, I've pretty much seen what all my Pokes can do now. I got a lot to choose from really. Breloom was a beast in previous battles. Once he's able to Spore and Sub up, he's deadly, but is pretty slow unless I use a BPer.

Thanks man!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back