• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Okay, no problem. I should have Bug Buzzed at the start, dang it. I figured you figured I figured that, so I figured I'd better do something else. :P

You figured that out, didn't you? Go figure....XD

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    o.0 pardon? lol

I forgot you ran Tinted Lens, so I expected Protect, hence I went with the sub...

Did Blizzard surprise you?

Ok, I've gotta go, bye. ;)

~T_S

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I don't use Tinted Lens....Speed Boost ftw.

And yes, Blizzard surprised me very much. That is the first time anyone ever broke one of my Protects. XD

Ársa

k.
    Years
    ... oh, you were talking about how you ran Tinted lens on PokeLounge..

I just thought Ancientpower would be better suited to a Tinted Lens set, or maybe you couldn't get HP Ice?

~T_S

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    ... oh, you were talking about how you ran Tinted lens on PokeLounge..

I just thought Ancientpower would be better suited to a Tinted Lens set, or maybe you couldn't get HP Ice?

~T_S
    I doubt it, I have never had a Yanmega with Tinted Lens. You must have mistaken me.

And yeah, I don't breed for Hidden Power, XD. I prefer using Ancientpower as a finisher. I get one of three things happening:

1) a KO (which is awesome)
    2) a KO, plus a boost to every stat, two in speed (which is more awesome)
    3) a dent in a Pokemon who was expected to absorb Air Slash, aka Electivire (VERY awesome)

Oh, the unmentionable fourth option, where a pink blob comes in to destroy my evil plans (anything but awesome).

Anyways, anyone up for a battle? I see you are already in battle dunlop, so is there anyone else?

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    I'll go after this one :) aww bad luck jiggly puff........

man this is going to take a while.....

good battle jiggly puff that was fun

squalllion you still want to battle?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back