• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Yes sir. but if it wont let me connect to him ill still need a battle =]]

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Alright, ggooood luck to you.

Ah. Your wifi/DS hate me. You're the only person I could never get a connection with.

Mr.Roserade

Used to be skeetacular
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    UGHHHHHHHHH, it wont let me connect to ya, but hey can I pm you me team and have you criticize it??
    I still need battle

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Why is it taking you forever to make a move? You better not be stalling to get me to disconnect, cause that would still count for a disconnection--and a forfeit--on your side.

That was a pretty good match. Other than you taking forever to move that last turn, it was nice. I forgot to give my Bow Fire Punch, and that caused some problems. I may have got that lucky crit on Star, but you lucked out when Toxic missed. That crit with Sparks' Grass Knot didn't matter, though, since I was gonna OHKO Swampert with Grass Knot anyway. Why does everyone physically touch Raichu? That's just asking for Static.

Other than that stall, nice match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back