• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
Years
  • If anyone else is on this late I will battle. Please post if you are interest, I am using invisible mode so it just looks like I am not here. I'll edit this post when I leave so you know. UU or OU is fine.

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Wow that was a pretty nice match! If Static hadn't of gone off I wonder if I would have been able to KO your last pokemon with my Lopunny given how low on health yours was. Star player she was! Knocked out two and almost a third. That and Musa, I got lucky with some predictions so I was able to get in one more with him.

If you have any questions about my team I'd be happy to answer.

Last edited:

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Im looking for 3 vs 3
    No legendaries
    no ubers
    no hacks
    lvl 100 singles

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    my wifi is acting up atm, ill be there ASAP
    EDIT: Good match :)

Last edited:

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Id love to but Im still training my last 3 atm, ill pm you when my team is completed
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back