• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yes, its perfect. So you want a rematch vs me ?
    Yes, but every time I try to accept your invite to a battle, it can't get a connection and just drops off WiFi. I just battled Ooka (I apologize if I bored you man!), and connection got through fine, yet with you, it is like there's a Gestapo-like firewall in the way.

Big Lennys

Legendary
    Years
    Yes, but every time I try to accept your invite to a battle, it can't get a connection and just drops off WiFi. I just battled Ooka (I apologize if I bored you man!), and connection got through fine, yet with you, it is like there's a Gestapo-like firewall in the way.
    Well, I dont have your fc so that could be why lol. Stupid wifi but I will battle you later.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I have no idea, I thought it was your side. Well, I would have won that one anyways, so I didn't have any reason to D/C.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Eh, lately you've become less cocky, so I wouldn't mind battling you. See you on wi-fi in a minute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back