• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Me Now Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Freeze?! The hax to end all hax!I mean, come on!

Just for freezing me, have an extra-long sleep!

This was still one hellofva match! Great prediction there

I can't believe you got that Crunch crit!I coulda survived for a Wood Hammer (or Leech Seed).That one really lost me the match, when I had a fighting chance. I hate hax. Aw well, good game anyway.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Are you sure you don't want to do level 100 battle? If not, I guess I'll look for some lv. 75's or so. Oh, and when you say uber, you also mean no Garchomp, I presume?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Are you sure you don't want to do level 100 battle? If not, I guess I'll look for some lv. 75's or so. Oh, and when you say uber, you also mean no Garchomp, I presume?

Garchomp isn't Uber here as of now.

I'm looking for a battle as well.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    blade I'll battle you my fc is in sig I'll be on as soon as I got your code in

blade I see you online but you have 3 ?marks try to leave and reenter

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back