• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle.net Accounts

Years
  • I realise that the users can display their Steam and Nintendo Network Accounts on this site for example. However, there's something missing and that's Battle.net accounts. For those not in the know, those are the accounts used for Blizzard games such as WoW and Hearthstone. My account is LauriJ#2129 for the record.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • We can always suggest this on Community and Forum feedback and yeah i definitely agree with the Bnet account name display on our forum profiles. Though i'm pretty unsure how large is the portion of the forum base who do play Blizzard games but i guess I'm lucky to be one of them. Right now I'm just trolling around D3 and HOTS at the moment while somewhat a bit excited with Overwatch.

Bnet account name is BlackShadow#1424

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Bnet account is zappyspiker #1135.

I only pretty much play Hearthstone right now. I'd like to play Overwatch, but unless it goes cheaper or F2P, $100+ means no play for me :(

Years
  • Same. It's rather awful that Blizzard didn't make Overwatch F2P like Valve did with TF2 down the line...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Diamond#1149 is my tag. Also play Hearthstone only. (Might start HotS soon though.)

TheBigMan0706

Monster hunting Snivy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2016
    my account is AlTehSnivy#1748

Also, should i post a Heroes of the Storm recruit a friend thing here?

Back