• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Birds

Which is your favorite Legendary Bird?

• Articuno

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Moltres

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    So this part of the forum is dead now, and I' m making a random poll =/. So of the three Legendary birds, which is your favoruite?Although Zapdos just outdoes them all, I've liked Articuno more since RBY.

edit: To mods, I did this as it pertains to the fact that you can catch the Shadow Versions of the birds in XD, just in-case you try to move this poll.

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2007
    I've always loved Articuno. I think it's the most beautoful and elegant out of all of them. I even like it over the two other birds from GSC.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Well right now, we're only counting what are considered to be the "true" legendary birds. Btw, I'd like to take this moment that I will gladly prove or disprove anything said about these guys concerning their usefulness and abilities in competitive battling. That means, If you say Zapdos sucks, I can prove it doesn't :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2006
    Articuno has been by fav since the first game and teh first time it came out in the TCG. Zapdos is second and...I HATE MOLTRES it's ugly and tacky and should drown. or fly away, whichever works :)

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
  • As i love electric pokemon, my favourite is Zapdos. But i was so angry when i didnt catch it on XD. I caught the other two birds but not Zappy :(

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
  • I like Articuno best as it seems the strongest out of the three plus i like it as it's blue.Zapdos in fire red took me only two catches with an ultra ball to catch plus electric attacks seem strong so Zapdos would be my second.Moltres i don't really like atall and isn't even in any of my team as it seems the weakest out of the three even though he's a fire Pokemon and i already have much better fire Pokemon in my team.

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    pokEMOn UseR said:
    As i love electric pokemon, my favourite is Zapdos. But i was so angry when i didnt catch it on XD. I caught the other two birds but not Zappy :(

Any Shadow Pokemon you didn't catch vs Master Greevil are still catchable if you go back and face him.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • i've always liked moltres, it looks so kool and it's speed + attack are incredible, besides i luv how fire pokemon look, it's wings make it look so elegant ^^

~D.S~

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    i've always liked moltres, it looks so kool and it's speed + attack are incredible, besides i luv how fire pokemon look, it's wings make it look so elegant ^^

~D.S~

I'm hoping you mean max speed and Special Attack.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • yes i did mean it by that, do i have 2 be so specific? O.o neways.........i just noticed.....lots of ppl like articouno, well moltres is my fav but if i would have 2 choose my 2nd i would say that 1, i just don't like zapdos as much.......................

~D.S~

Synchronize

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    yes i did mean it by that, do i have 2 be so specific?

I just have an obnoxious tendancy to make sure people know what they're doing.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I have always liked Articuno for some reason. There's something about its appearance, and I adore ice types ^.^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    I have to go with articuno. As most people have said it is the most elegant. Plus i noticed in XD that it seems to be giving off a kind of white aura when in battle. Zapdos would be my second choice because in RBY it was my best Pokémon. Moltres is just annoying. Anyways Articuno all the way!

Back