• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Pyramid

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    no 1 will battle me :( .
    Have you tried pm'ing or vm'ing people? and in explaining that this is for the Battle Pyramid:D

But remember you can only challenge andrewlink950 because he is the one above you:D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    this is joshcowan but i have a new account coz someone hacked into mine so i made a new 1 and yes i would like 2 join

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I would so join, if only I had Wi-Fi. Just a question, how would you know if someone had a hack?

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I would so join, if only I had Wi-Fi. Just a question, how would you know if someone had a hack?

It's really for the persons battling to see, like if you have a Infernape that uses earthquake on a T-tar ko'ing it, then you send out a starmie with perfect speed, and the Infernape strikes first with grass knot,,,
    That's How you find it out:D, Infernapes speed can only go up to 346 while a starmie with perfect speed has 361;):D

finally something a little more organized! sign me up!
    OK I'll sign you up:D

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Acording to the Pyramid you can challenge
    DARK_SANDSLASH
    or UrutoramanCosmos so send them a pm:D

sam2243

The one with the spoons!
    Years
    i sent a message to "callmeyou" for a battle a bout a week ago and they still havent replied

Back