• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Pyramid

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    dang i was offline for along time and im like in the last place soo who i need to fight to win a place or lose one lol really who i need to own

sam2243
    Cascoon /CallMeYou
    Cosmos/SANDSLASH/Alii6
    Dunlop/Cowan/restart_accident/Christian
    5th: 5th: Andrew: 5th: 5th:

you can battle the bolded ones:D

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    angela can i join this place is wwwaaaaaaaaaaayy better than my last gym

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    angela can i join this place is wwwaaaaaaaaaaayy better than my last gym
    This is a tourney:D

If your looking for the gym:D like you pm'ed me about it's 1 of 3 threads I have on the first battle stadium page;), your added to the first post there:D if you can't find it I'll sen you the link:D and you can join the pyramid, what is your fc?

Years
    Can I pweez join Ang?
    Oh, and I still don't have a team, and may need a new FC (If you ever get DCed from me, it's because my DS is broken and freezes ALL THE TIME)
    So yeahz.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Can I pweez join Ang?
    Oh, and I still don't have a team, and may need a new FC (If you ever get DCed from me, it's because my DS is broken and freezes ALL THE TIME)
    So yeahz.
    OK you may join, I'm sure your team will be ready soon:D

Back