• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Battle ready shines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainprince

noobalot
    Years
    Hi guys, this may be a big ask but i was wondering if anyone had any battle ready shines they would be willing to give me? i really want to get into competitive battling but i can't get hold of anything good enough to use. i hope someone takes pity on me. i don't really have much to offer in return other than the fact you would restore faith in humanity?

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2015
    It's good that you want to get into Competitive Battles, but just being expected to be given competitive shinies is a no-no. People work hard to breed for shiny Pokemon that are capable of holding their own in battles and won't usually give them away unless they clone them and are willing to trade.

You'd be better off asking for competitive non-shinies as people would be far more likely to part with those.

Mainprince

noobalot
    Years
    to be honest i was just told to ask for shines. i don't have a massive interest in them! i just want to start battling with pokemon that don't get rinsed instantly. i don't mind if they're shiny or not. sorry if i offended anyone

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    While what you're asking for is a bit much, you'll wanna try looking in the Trade Corner for this sort of thing. This section is for talking about Pokemon X and Y and such, while you're talking more about trading for shinies and battling.

Locks thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back