• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Revolution?

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    What do you guys think about Battle Revolution? I just got it, it was cool at first, then I was kind of unsure, but now I think it's pretty sweet. I still think Colossuem is like the sweetest console game though. I was a little disappointed cause it looked like BR didn't have that much to do in it. What do you think?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I was actually the same way. When I first got it, I was a bit annoyed at the girl behind the desk giving me Pikachu items all over the place. I was also annoyed that you couldn't level up after battles. That was probably the worst part of all for me. But when it comes to actually playing a game and passing the time, yeah. It's fun. I think battling friends is really awesome too. I love seeing my Pokemon in 3D as well. There is something exciting about that.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    It's brilliant if you like competitive battling, but if you're a casual player, dare I say noob, it will really suck for you.

It's designed for players with an established team/teams, who want to do some proper battling.

Personally I love it.

My FC is in my sig if anyone wants to play me over PBR.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    The lack of features is awful. Things like the mini-games, R2 mode, emulation, console box, and whatever else stadium games have that PBR didn't are a part of what made Stadium good. Personally, I would like to see them make another Battle Revolution style game. But as some people have stated before, I would like to see a RPG mode similar to that of Colloseum and XD. But if they kept the announcer, it would definatly be a sle for me.

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    The RPG aspect does not appeal to me at all, but I agree that a Box feature and Mini games would be a welcome addition.

Pokemon stadium 3, for gen 5 anyone?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i really like the game. i think its really awesome, wish they included some minigames or something. crappy thing is i have to go rebuy it because someone stole my game.

bz5566

Furi Kuri
    Years
    It was a great game to pass time and test your teams. The thing I didn't like about it was how expensive the items were. If they make revolution 2, I say they make items you can get in game less expensive and maybe
    items you cant get in the game more? idk haha

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It's a bit repetitive....

I mean, they seem to be copies of eachother, just some are single, some are double battles.

And I really,really, hate the rental ones. At least in the mainstream RPGs you have decent rental pokemon....

I got it because I wanted 3-D, determind that it would be better than people said....I've had it 10 days and hate it. I beat half of it in 2 days then got bored.

Back