• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Battle Tower, or Frontier?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2021
    I did use the facilities, and I did love the Battle Frontier, but I understand why it's not a thing anymore since Game Freak is thinking about the kids of this generation and not the former kids who used to play the games.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    It will most likely be the Battle Tower, though it would be great if they finally brought the Battle Frontier back. I have a feeling they will probably never have anything like the Battle Frontier in any new games.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Personally, Battle Frontier.
    But I saw in a website that in the map it is possible to see the Battle Park.
    I still have hopes, but I won't be angry if there's no Battle Frontier.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Frontier for sure, the Battle Factory in particular has always been one of my favorite parts about finishing the game. I agree with a lot of other people though - I don't think we'll be getting the Battle Frontier, unfortunately.

Back