• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Battle Tower. Which Partner?

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
    Riley, acuse I like his Lucarios and his other strong pokemon. Mira is my second favourite, Buck is my third, then goes Marley and lastly Cheryl.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Riley for me; he's got a lot of good Pokemon and they're pretty useful whenever I'm in the BT.

Actually, now that I think about it, he's probably the only partner I ever use anyway.

DextriuX

Mutant Feraligatr
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Cheryl and mira!
    I use flying types with Cheryl so it doen't faint!

NatureKeeper

Riley. Lucario is nice. Use him to ensure a win.

omega77

Is that all?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Riley. All the other guys just aren't very good compared to him.

Tori

just got sponsored
    Years
    I use riley quite a lot because my pokes are trained in defense/special def. that know helping hand, etc. its a fast way to get battle points. XD

HappyEmoKid

DRAGON POKEMON FTW!!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2009
    Either Cheryl (i have a Bronzong on my platinium so Earthquake and surf dosent worry me!) Or Mira (Cos she normally has good spec.attack pokemon) I sometimes pick riley for the fun of it.I never use Marley she scares me >.>

Back