• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Shiny] BDSP LF: shiny Murkrow/Honchcrow, have multiple shiny options for trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    Hi all! I'm looking for a shiny murkrow or honchcrow in brilliant diamond. I have shiny male/female Ralts, Roserade, Tentacruel, Primape, and Golem for trade.

I also have a shiny Arcanine, Eevee, Totodile, and Piplup in pokemon home that I could trade through GTS if you would prefer/ don't have BD or SP.

Thanks!

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Hi all! I'm looking for a shiny murkrow or honchcrow in brilliant diamond. I have shiny male/female Ralts, Roserade, Tentacruel, Primape, and Golem for trade.

I also have a shiny Arcanine, Eevee, Totodile, and Piplup in pokemon home that I could trade through GTS if you would prefer/ don't have BD or SP.

Thanks!

I have a shiny Honchkrow that I caught in the Eterna Forest when I first got the game. I have another Honchkrow that isn't shiny, so I don't mind trading it. I never really cared much for shiny Pokémon anyway unless it's one of my favorite Pokémon and it looks pretty. If not a combination of both of those, then I don't care. I love Honchkrow, but I'm not liking the pink feathers. Nonetheless, I would be willing to trade it for a shiny Primeape, only because it would add to my PokéDex. Message me or reply whenever you're up for the trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back