• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bearsfan092's shop of Pogeymanz (Focusing on OU)

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Bearsfan092's shop of Pogeymanz (Focusing on IV Bred OU)

Banner courtesy of Machomuu

Status: In Business (Check my profile status to find if I'm online. If not, try my AIM- bearsfan092)

Liked this shop? Tell your friends, add reputation, and come back anytime!

Hey guys, I'm essentially copying my thread from Smogon. I see a lack of IV bred pokemon here on PC (which is okay. The casual player needs to have his place as well). As such, I'm going to offer my collection of my own bred pokemon. This is essentially copy pasta from my old Smogon thread, which is 95 percent the same, and I'll update it when I get around to it.
    NEW RULE: I reserve the right to examine the pokemon being traded to me prior to the trade. I will get on wifi and enter the trade lobby with you. From there, I will examine the pokemon being traded. I have a sharp eye for spotting hacks. This process takes about 1-4 minutes, so if it seems I have disappeared while filling out the trade, I haven't. It's just I'm examining your pokemon and making sure nothing is fishy.
    Also, I breed OU pokemon mainly. However, I do accept competitively viable Ubers and UU. Don't even bother me with weak UU.

Preferred Methods of Contact:
    1. Make offers in this thread
    2. Notify me in a PM AFTER posting in this thread
    3. Reach me on AIM (bearsfan092) AFTER posting in this thread
    4. PM me on Smogon AFTER posting in this thread.

After an update in trade status, I WILL PM you to notify you for the sake of efficiency.

Prime times for picking up pokemon (All times U.S. central):
    1. Night time (8:30 PM- 10 PM). Not on every night.
    2. Weekends- Random times during the day.
    3. Make an effort to pick up your pokemon within 10 days. I understand if you can't, but still...
    -----------------------------------
    Hey guys! Not really NEW here, but the post count indicates I'm a noob. I've lurked here a few months. If you don't trust me based on post count, just politely leave, please.
    Philosophy: On other forums, it seemed if my pokemon weren't octo-flawless and with the perfect hidden power, then they weren't worth trading. I hated that school of thought. As such, my pokemon generally have 1-3 Flawless IV's, a good nature, and sometimes egg moves, when beneficial. In return, I don't expect mega-flawless pokemon. If it has potential, either as a battler or a parent, I'll accept the trade more often than not.
    Rules:
    1.Generally won't make my pokemon redistributable. However, if you offer me something extra, I may offer redis rights to you.
    By default, my pokemon may not be given to others, and if I see them being thrown around, I won't hesistate to report violators.
    I also have a hack checker! Now where my eyes fail me, the data will catch you. Trade legit, and this won't affect you.
    2.All pokemon (even the Eevee) are legit and bred by me. I expect all pokemon you offer to be legit.
    3.I do accept redistributables, but I look down on these because YOU didn't put any effort into them. I might even refuse certain redistributables in favor on inferior, hand-bred pokemon.
    4.IV's in the order: Hp/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp. Def/Spd
    5.Nicknames available on request and at no cost.
    6.I am not going to be offering store credits like they're candy. I do accept store credits to reputable shops.
    7.No elitist ******** here. I've had enough of that in other forums.
    8.If you need any legal TM's on the pokemon, I will add them at no charge.
    9.If you have a thread, great. If you don't, that's fine too, but I need to be able to get in contact with you in case you didn't have redis rights or it wasn't legit.
    10.I know how hard it is to get into the breeding business at the beginning. As such, I have a section called the Newbie's Corner. Pokemon here generally have good IV's, but are not otherwise useable. You can get these pretty cheap
    11.Most of my pokemon are UT. I just don't have time to EV train except my main team.
    12. Once we have a trade agreed, send a PM to me notifying me so.
    13. Starting 3/3/09, I am keeping records of all completed trades in an excel spreadsheet file. It documents the pokemon traded and whether or not I found it was hacked and whether you or I have redistribution rights.
    AR Usage
    Yeah I have one, and I use it too:
    Fast Hatch
    Instant egg but not force breed
    TM 17 modifier, because I shouldn't be forced to buy Platinum to keep up in competitive battling
    Rare Candies
    Max Money/TM's
    PC Cloning
    IV Checking
    Onto the meat of the thread: The pokemon!
    All will be posted in this form:
    Species@Nature
    Ability:
    IV'S
    EV's
    Moveset:
    Notes

*What's New?*

Larvitar@Adamant
    Guts
    27/31/23/31/22/31
    Stone Edge, Dragon Dance
    UT Level 1
    Notes: Holy crap. This was a breeding project for Jayjayfish, and look what came out. This little kid (or Tyranitar) can pack a punch and doesn't really have a "weak" IV anywhere. Triple Flawless in Speed, Attack, and Sp. Atk could mean some sort of weird Tyraniboah, or just a straight up DDtar. Either way, this guy will kick some serious ass.

Riolu@Adamant
    Steadfast
    28/31/8/5/12/31
    No Egg moves or TM's
    UT Level 1
    Notes: How do you like this? It just screams SD Extremespeed (okay, so every Lucario does that). Trust me, it'll fill out your late game sweeps beautfully.

Swinub@Adamant
    Snow Cloak
    21/31/27/24/24/31
    No notable moves
    Notes: Pure sweet Mamoswine pwnage. Those pesky dragons got you down? Ice shard them to hell and back! Hits hard, hits fast, has good defenses, why haven't you gotten one yet?

Diglett@Jolly
    Arena Trap (what, you think I'd use Sand Veil?)
    25/31/31/23/8/31
    Knows Earthquake
    Notes: I did this BP for Gunners, and it came out admirably. Neither parent had a 31 in defense, so that was fluked and probably wouldn't happen again for another 31 eggs. Pretty sick huh? Revenge killing is a key part of the metagame, and they don't come much better than this.

Diglett@Quiet
    Sand Veil (NOOOOO!!!!!!)
    15/31/11/15/21/19
    Knows Earthquake
    Notes: I was working on Gunners' BP, and I didn't even realize this thing was shiny at first because I was reading Smogon. When I was evaluating the batch, I was like YEAH! Then I saw the nature. Ouch. Then I saw the ability, double ouch. Then I saw the IV's and reached for a gun to shoot myself, and then I realized, why commit suicide when I can trade this? Now everybody's happy! There has to be someone who has a thing for that blue nose...

Ubers:

Groudon@Relaxed
    Ability: Drought
    IV'S: 23/31/12/5/20/31
    EV's: UT Lvl 45
    Moveset: Slash, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Fire Blast
    Notes: A completely UT Groudon blindly imported from Ruby. I wasn't Sring for this guy, but he came out decent.
    Shinies:

Eevee@Timid
    Ability: Adaptability
    IV'S: 15/19/17/31/1/29
    EV's: UT Lvl1
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish
    Notes: This is my first, by-chance shiny (meaning no chaining or Red Gyarados). I can only see this thing becoming a Jolteon. I'm very proud of this guy. The cost of getting this guy is a little high though, but I'm willing to listen.

Spoink@Rash
    Ability: Own Tempo
    IV'S: 6/6/29/30/12/13
    EV's: UT Lvl 23
    Moveset: Psybeam, Psych Up, Confuse Ray, Magic Coat
    Notes: I chained this Spoink, and it came out kinda meh, but still, SHINY!
    OU's:

Azelf@Serious
    Ability: Levitate
    IV'S: 21/18/7/30/2/31
    EV's: UT Lvl 50
    Moveset: Confusion, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot
    Decent IV's. Shitty nature. You can get this from me pretty easy.

Gible@Adamant
    Ability: Sand Veil
    IV'S: 20/31/10/25/22/31
    EV's: UT Lvl 1
    Moveset: Tackle, Outrage
    Notes: A solid Garchomp. Defense is low, but Flawless speed and attack with semi-decent Sp. Atk. Could make a chain chomp, or just a regular Yache Chomp.

Aerodactyl@Jolly
    Ability: Rock Head
    IV'S: 22/31/8/31/11/31
    EV's: UT Level 1
    Moveset: Supersonic, Bite, Scary Face, Roar
    Notes: A solid Aerodactyl with an unnecessary flawless I didn't breed for in Sp. Atk.

Aerodactyl@Adamant
    IV'S: 4/31/22/13/19/31
    EV's: UT Level 5
    Moveset: Supersonic, Bite, Scary Face, Roar
    Notes: This is the parent of the Jollydactyl in this thread. Depends if you want speed or power on your Aerodactyl. I give you the choice.

Gastly@Timid
    IV'S: 11/29/12/31/31/29
    Moveset: Lick, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt
    Notes: I like this guy a lot. Speedy, hard hitting, with a 31 in SP. Def that isn't necessary, but useful.

Gastly@Timid
    IV'S: 19/24/31/31/23/27
    Moveset: Lick, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Thunderbolt
    Notes: Here you have a slightly slower but better defensive Gengar. I think both are about equal in ability.

Skarmory@Impish
    Ability: Keen Eye
    IV'S: 21/31/25/15/27/30
    EV's: Level 1 UT
    Moveset: Peck, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Fly
    Notes: Solid. Hits hard with decent defensive stats.

Larvitar@Jolly
    Ability: Guts
    IV'S: 17/31/23/7/31/12
    Moveset: Bite, Leer, Dragon Dance
    Notes: Low speed, but Ttar was never fast, and you do have DD.

Larvitar@Adamant
    Ability: Guts
    IV'S: 4/31/26/21/7/31
    Moveset: Bite, Leer, Dragon Dance, Sandstorm
    Notes: This Larvitar is more offensive, but Sp. Def is low. Thank god Ttar has Sand Stream, as it remedies that problem.

Yanma@Modest
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    IV'S: 12/4/7/31/25/31
    EV's: UT Level 7
    Moveset: Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack
    Notes: This is for the Tinted Lens sweeper set, something I am not a fan of. I'm guessing demand for this will be low, which is why I'll put a copy of this in the Newbie's Corner.

Yanma@Modest
    Ability: Speed Boost
    IV'S: 26/11/11/31/24/31
    Moveset: Tackle, Foresight
    Notes: A much better Yanma. Decent HP, great Sp. ATK, Speed, and a serviceble SP. Atk.

Beldum@Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    IV'S: 21/31/17/17/24/31
    Moveset: Take Down
    Notes: Meh.. not the best Beldum on Smogon, that's for sure.

Chansey@Relaxed
    Ability: Natural Cure
    IV'S: 27/28/28/21/31/31
    Moveset: Pound, Growl, Aromatherapy, Toxic
    Notes: This took a surprisingly long time to breed. Good IV's with a somewhat useable nature.

Hippopotas@Relaxed
    Ability: Sand Stream
    IV'S: 29/30/31/24/30/14
    Moveset: Tackle, Sand Attack, Slack Off
    Notes: Good IV's in all the stats that matter. You can't ask for much more.

Mudkip@Relaxed
    Ability: Torrent
    IV'S: 28/21/31/31/31/14
    Moveset: Tackle, Growl, Curse
    Notes: Not bad, but not great. This thing can take a beating.

Mudkip@Relaxed
    IV'S: 11/29/29/24/31/25
    Moveset:Tackle, Growl, Protect, Surf
    Notes: On the whole, inferior to the curse variant I have. May put a copy in the Newbie's Corner.

Magikarp@Adamant
    Ability: Swift Swim
    IV'S: 13/31/29/1/31/29
    Moveset: Splash
    Notes: I hate how long it took me to breed this, for Gyarados, one of the most common IV breeds on Smogon. You have to admit, except in HP, this is a good Gyara.

Porygon@Modest
    Ability: Download
    IV'S: 26/19/8/31/5/22
    Moveset: Sharpen, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam
    Notes: Definitely not my best breed. I guess this would work more for a Scarfygon-Z

Porygon@Timid
    Ability: Download
    IV'S: 20/12/28/31/29/29
    Moveset: Sharpen, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Ice Beam
    Notes: This is a better breed. It's flexible that it could go Porygon 2 or Z.

Ralts@Jolly
    Ability: Trace
    IV'S: 23/31/26/25/12/31
    Moveset: Growl, Shadow Sneak
    Notes: It's meant to be a Gallade. Good Speed, good attack.

Ralts@Modest
    Ability: Synchronize
    IV'S: 16/11/29/31/27/20
    EV's: UT Level 4
    Moveset: Growl, Shadow Sneak
    Notes: This is the Gardevoir counterpart. Useable, but I don't except this to be a best-seller.

Duskull@Relaxed
    IV'S: 26/31/31/24/30/19
    Moveset:Leer, Night Shade
    Notes: This will make a good Dusknoir. Takes hits, deals physical damage. Pretty much what Dusknoir is supposed to do.

Scyther@Adamant
    Ability:Technician
    IV'S: 16/31/14/16/11/31
    Moveset: Quick Attack, Leer
    Notes: I was offering to evolve this guy and teach him Bullet Punch, but I'm not anymore. I suggest you find someone with Platinum and time it right so this guy gets Bullet Punch. This guy is a offensively perfect, but a little frail. Makes a perfectly good Scizor.
    Newbie's Corner

Scyther@Adamant
    Ability: Technician
    IV'S: 15/24/29/26/21/31
    Moveset: Quick Attack, Leer
    Notes: Has better overall stats, but lacks attack.

Staryu@Timid
    Ability: Illuminate
    IV'S: 25/24/22/31/9/29
    Moveset: Tackle, Harden
    Notes: I was ready to put this in the OU section. As I typed up the ability, I was like "WTF, how did that slip through?" Has good IV's, but that ability is annoying ingame and sucks competitively.

Yanma@Modest
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    IV'S: 12/4/7/31/25/31
    EV's: UT Level 7
    Moveset: Tackle, Foresight, Quick Attack
    Notes: This is for the Tinted Lens sweeper set, something I am not a fan of. I'm guessing demand for this will be low, which is why I'll put a copy of this in the Newbie's Corner.

Mudkip@Relaxed
    IV'S: 11/29/29/24/31/25
    Moveset:Tackle, Growl, Protect, Surf
    Notes: On the whole, inferior to the curse variant I have. May put a copy in the Newbie's Corner.

Most events
    Shinies
    IV Bred
    Good roaming pokemon (Cresselia, Lati@s, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, but not Mesprit)
    HP Ice 60+ Zapdos
    Totodile (only one)
    Cyndaquil (only one)
    Treecko (only one)
    Good Dittos with 31 in an IV with a corresponding nature. I have too many 31 IV's with Serious/Quirky/etc. natures, so make sure it is of a useful nature, as my boxes are pretty full right now with dittos.

I'll almost likely jump on those.

Basic Breeding Projects:
    If there's not much you want, and you want it bred, I am willing to breed up to triple flawless IV's of your choice with a good nature. I get rights to the final project and any spitbacks. You get redistributable rights as well. It would be retarded if you didn't. Before you submit a request, check the pending BP section. If you are currently in there, you can only request one at a time. You may also not submit a project if there are more than three projects in there. BP's take a fair amount of time and I do have competitive interests of my own. Also, make sure you have something to offer or a shop that I can easily access before submitting a project. Thank you!

I am also giving out random eggs free of charge:
    Off the top of my head, I think there are:
    Riolu
    Feebas
    Chimchar
    Staryu
    Eevee
    Perhaps more, you'll have to see. If it turns about to be completely flawless with a beneficial nature and shiny, it's yours. I can't do anything about the results after I give them out.

PENDING TRADES (If you are on this list, PM me so we can get this done):
    At your option, you can elect to be put on the pending watch list. This means I will check your online status when I log on and PM you when I am able to trade.
    None... get your name on this list!

PENDING BREEDING PROJECTS (Will keep you updated, but don't expect a super specific timetable)
    Jolly/Adamant/Both Diglett for Shiny Adamant Dratini (Completed, waiting for trade)
    Larvitar for Shiny Palkia (Complete, waiting for trade)

Last edited:

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Skarmory@Impish
    Ability: Keen Eye
    IV'S: 21/31/25/15/27/30
    Moveset: Peck, Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Fly
    Notes: Solid. Hits hard with decent defensive stats.

CMT for what you would want for this. Link in my sig.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Okay gunners, Timid 10ANNIV Celebi for Skarm sound good? I'm going to examine it in the trade lobby if you accept, just to make sure its not hacked. If it seems like I'm stalling, I"m just examining it.

Trade now?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Can I have a Chimchar egg? And what do you want for your least valuable Yanma?

PS: the only time I have EVER used AR was for the Darkrai membership card, so the Darkrai itself is 100% pure, however the member card isn't. I will never, EVER use AR again, I only used it because the Darkrai ended a day before I used the AR.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Machomuu, the problem with that is, I have no idea what egg is what. I bred these things last July I think, and put away eggs I didn't need. That being said, I can only give you two eggs max to be fair to the other. That okay?

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Okay, after considering your offer, I'll inspect your Darkrai. I don't have any quibbles with hacked event items, so long as the pokemon was legitly captured (exception being Arceus). If the Darkrai passes my eye-legit test, I'll trade you the tinted lens Yanma for it (double flawless ain't bad). I will still send you the two random eggs.

PM me if you accept. It's the easiest way for me to keep track.

Edit: Okay, Darkrai appears legitly captured. Trade finished. Thanks for doing business and come back if you need more!

Last edited:

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I have a lists of wants, but without a shop, I have no idea what you have. You need to make an offer or else give a me a way of browsing your inventory.

Also, do you want the Speed Boost or Compound Eyes (becomes Tinted Lens upon evolving)?

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    My apologies, Binks. I assumed you would have your thread in your sig if you had one. My mistake.

I'm running out of time to trade, so if we can get this done in under 20 minutes, great. If not the trade will have to wait:
    You get:
    Yanma (Speed Boost or Compoundeyes?)
    I get:
    Timid Piplup.

Sound good?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2010
    accually now i dont need it anymore

thanks tho

ill trade you for beldum, ralts, syther, or mudkip tho?

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Sure, Beldum for Timid Piplup it is. PMing you now, as my time runs short.
    PLEASE, with all haste.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Thanks for a good first day of business everyone! Here's to hoping its only the first of many. BTW, banner courtesy of Machomuu.

Feel free to put in your orders while I'm offline. I'll get to them when I come back.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009

Spoink@Rash
    Ability: Own Tempo
    IV'S: 6/6/29/30/12/13
    EV's: UT Lvl 23
    Moveset: Psybeam, Psych Up, Confuse Ray, Magic Coat
    Notes: I chained this Spoink, and it came out kinda meh, but still, SHINY!

Interested in this, check my thread for it. (I don't have many iv bred I can offer, but I do have plenty of events with good natures, some with good iv's I can offer)

jiang

Toguro-sama's 100%
    Years
    [FONT=&quot](SHINY) Eevee@Timid
    Ability: Adaptability
    IV'S: 15/19/17/31/1/29
    EV's: UT Lvl1
    Moveset: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Wish[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Scyther@Adamant
    Ability:Technician
    IV'S: 16/31/14/16/11/31
    Moveset: Quick Attack, Leer[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Duskull@Relaxed
    Moveset:Leer, Night Shade[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Ralts@Jolly
    Ability: Trace
    IV'S: 23/31/26/25/12/31
    Moveset: Growl, Shadow Sneak[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Hippopotas@Relaxed
    Ability: Sand Stream
    IV'S: 29/30/31/24/30/14
    Moveset: Tackle, Sand Attack, Slack Off[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Aerodactyl@Jolly
    IV'S: 22/31/8/31/11/31
    Moveset: Supersonic, Bite, Scary Face, Roar[/FONT]

I am interested in the above pokemon, most esp the first 5. I can offer:

[FONT=&quot]Naïve #492 Shaymin: 14 - 15 / 18 - 19 / 22 - 23 / 31 / 10 - 13 / 22 – 23, HP Steel 70[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Comments: great for sweeping life-orb shaymin, 252 sp atk, 252 speed[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Serious #492 Shaymin: 30 - 31 / 10 - 11 / 16 - 17 / 4 - 5 / 28 - 29 / 31, HP Fighting 36[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Comments: good for sub-seeder shaymin, 252 hp, 4 spatk, 252 speed to at least make up for timid[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Bold #492 Shaymin: 30 - 31 / 16 - 17 / 31 / 30 - 31 / 10 - 11 / 28 – 29, HP Fighting 63[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Comments: Excellent for Support Shaymin at Leftovers![/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](will not let go easily, very good offers, please.)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Almia Darkrai: Modest #491 Darkrai: 24 - 25 / 0 - 1 / 6 - 7 / 30 / 22 - 23 / 22 – 23[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Comments: Not bad for sweeping[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Careful #133 Eevee: 31 / 30 / 22 / 17 / 13 / 31[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]TRU DRAGONITE 11-9-08[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Alert to sounds Mild #149 Dragonite: 30 - 31 / 12 - 13 / 0 - 3 / 28 - 29 / 12 - 13 / 31[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] Or perhaps anything else off my trade site, link on my sig. Please let me know if you find anything, hopefully, for the five or all 6 of them. Pls let me know via PM or VM, or I guess I will just send you an email or something from your contact list? thanks!
    [/FONT]

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah thats fine. Could you also do a breeding me a diglet jolly nature with arena trap ability. IVs 20+/31/20+/x/20+/31 CMT for what youd want too.

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    tyranitar'admant
    Ability: sand stream
    IV'S: 20+/31/20+/x/20+/31
    EV's: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Moveset:
    ~dragon dance
    ~crunch
    ~stone edge
    ~fire punch

check my trade thread please:)

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    CMT for:
    Duskull@Relaxed
    Moveset:Leer, Night Shade

If you don't mind me asking: how many pokes would you suggest I have up for offer before starting a smogon thread?

Back