• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bearsfan092's shop of Pogeymanz (Focusing on OU)

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    @patrick
    I won't start a BP until you offer me something or else show me towards a trade thread. Nothing personal, it's just these can take a long time. Also, you'll be second in line to a rather difficult BP, so you'll have to wait a while.

@KingOfGold
    If you read what I said, I said I don't know which egg is which. It's a whole hodgepodge of randomly bred pokemon that consist of that group. I can send you two eggs, but I can't guarantee that they will be Feebas or Staryu. You'll have to get lucky.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Oh okay, I missed that. I'll still take two, though, haha. See what I get.
    I can be on in a few minutes if you don't care what I'm trading over.

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    @patrick
    I won't start a BP until you offer me something or else show me towards a trade thread. Nothing personal, it's just these can take a long time. Also, you'll be second in line to a rather difficult BP, so you'll have to wait a while.

@KingOfGold
    If you read what I said, I said I don't know which egg is which. It's a whole hodgepodge of randomly bred pokemon that consist of that group. I can send you two eggs, but I can't guarantee that they will be Feebas or Staryu. You'll have to get lucky.
    You can do the glitch to see the eggs so you know what it is lol. You can see the type and ability and nature but thats it.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hey everybody! Check out these new breeds for the shop! You want them? Make me an offer!

Larvitar@Adamant
    Guts
    27/31/23/31/22/31
    Stone Edge, Dragon Dance
    UT Level 1
    Notes: Holy crap. This was a breeding project for Jayjayfish, and look what came out. This little kid (or Tyranitar) can pack a punch and doesn't really have a "weak" IV anywhere. Triple Flawless in Speed, Attack, and Sp. Atk could mean some sort of weird Tyraniboah, or just a straight up DDtar. Either way, this guy will kick some serious ass.

Riolu@Adamant
    Steadfast
    28/31/8/5/12/31
    No Egg moves or TM's
    UT Level 1
    Notes: How do you like this? It just screams SD Extremespeed (okay, so every Lucario does that). Trust me, it'll fill out your late game sweeps beautfully.

Swinub@Adamant
    Snow Cloak
    21/31/27/24/24/31
    No notable moves
    Notes: Pure sweet Mamoswine pwnage. Those pesky dragons got you down? Ice shard them to hell and back! Hits hard, hits fast, has good defenses, why haven't you gotten one yet?

Diglett@Jolly
    Arena Trap (what, you think I'd use Sand Veil?)
    25/31/31/23/8/31
    Knows Earthquake
    Notes: I did this BP for Gunners, and it came out admirably. Neither parent had a 31 in defense, so that was fluked and probably wouldn't happen again for another 31 eggs. Pretty sick huh? Revenge killing is a key part of the metagame, and they don't come much better than this.

Diglett@Quiet
    Sand Veil (NOOOOO!!!!!!)
    15/31/11/15/21/19
    Knows Earthquake
    Notes: I was working on Gunners' BP, and I didn't even realize this thing was shiny at first because I was reading Smogon. When I was evaluating the batch, I was like YEAH! Then I saw the nature. Ouch. Then I saw the ability, double ouch. Then I saw the IV's and reached for a gun to shoot myself, and then I realized, why commit suicide when I can trade this? Now everybody's happy! There has to be someone who has a thing for that blue nose...

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Larvitar@Adamant
    Guts
    27/31/23/31/22/31
    Stone Edge, Dragon Dance
    UT Level 1
    Notes: Holy crap. This was a breeding project for Jayjayfish, and look what came out. This little kid (or Tyranitar) can pack a punch and doesn't really have a "weak" IV anywhere. Triple Flawless in Speed, Attack, and Sp. Atk could mean some sort of weird Tyraniboah, or just a straight up DDtar. Either way, this guy will kick some serious ass.

Swinub@Adamant
    Snow Cloak
    21/31/27/24/24/31
    No notable moves
    Notes: Pure sweet Mamoswine pwnage. Those pesky dragons got you down? Ice shard them to hell and back! Hits hard, hits fast, has good defenses, why haven't you gotten one yet?

CMT for this aswell.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hey Gunners, I'll take the shiny Starmie and the Shiny Pory-z? That sound good?

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Yeah EVd or UT? and pory-z is not available yet. As I'm doing pory2 first.

hank jones

Elite Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    Groudon + Egg!

I'll trade you an ut heatran, w/ a rare candy, for your relaxed groudon. I'll also take a riolu egg if your really offering them for free! =) PM me.

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Sorry hank. I now have too many Heatran to be useful (4 to be exact). I'll still give out two free eggs if you would like, but I can't guarantee they'll be Riolu. They're all random from like eight months ago.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Aerodactyl@jolly
    Ability:pressure
    IV'S: 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31 or as close to as you can
    Moveset: Can you teach it rock slide Earthquake and stealth rock taunt with TMs if you can lol? TWO things from my thread you can have.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Hey.

The Sneasel sounds awesome btw.

So yeah...Just posting to say that..And I look forward to the next pokes :3

bearsfan092

Competitive Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    Hey.

The Sneasel sounds awesome btw.

So yeah...Just posting to say that..And I look forward to the next pokes :3
    No problem. Check your PMs for the results of the other two. I'm really proud of one of those.

And for others reading this and wondering "What did bearsfan092 breed this time?" I dunno. You'll have to check back here either after he picks up his order, or this coming Saturday.

@Gallant
    If it's an ordinary treecko (no IV breeding, nature breeding), then I'll take it, but you're selection will be a little on the limited side. You'll still have something of a selection, just don't go looking for that Eevee or DD Larvitar.

@Others reading this
    Why are you reading this and not placing an order? I still take Breeding Projects! However, you'll have to wait for this upcoming weekend for me to start it. School just blitzed me with work.

Slowly bringing IV bred pokes to PC,
    bearsfan092

Back