• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Beautiful Creatures [K+] [OOC + SU]

Years
We are an odd mix of Grass types and basic form 'mons. Clearly our weakness will be large Flying types. I expect an evil team comprised of Fearow, Skarmory, and Mandibuzz will be our main antagonists.

But don't worry! You've got a tiny T. rex and a punchy robot to protect you!

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
EB, Vato, Resolution, I'm not sure what to call you anymore xP Point is, I want in!

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Pimp Daddy J Kaller (Pronounced Caller)
Species: Squirtle. There are too many grass types! Level 5
Gender: Male - Torrent (Yes, I know it's illegal.) and Rain Dish - Brave Natured

Personality: How they act. This is probably the most important section of the SU, so please put some work into it.

Appearance: Caller wears some pretty swaggin' shades, along with a red scarf. Just a red scarf. A light red. Almost pink. Not pink though. Just kinda pink.

Moveset: Aqua Jet, Water Gun, Rain Dance, Brine

I don't mind how I'm called, so anything, really xD
Alright, It seems as if you'e not done, but I still wanna point out some things:

Yes, Torrent and Rain Dish together /are/ illegal, so please choose only one of those abilities for Kaller :3
The appearance applies only for physical traits, not just apparel and accessories.
And lastly, the miscellany section is all over the rest of the SU o.O
So please have that specific part at the end of your SU like everyone else so it's easier to spot o3o
Also, the info you PMd me will soon be PMd to Lakitu as well, so yeah :D

@Godzil. I like the sounds of it *is planning to have a dungeon filled with flying-types because of that*
Yup, an odd mix indeed :3 But that only adds to the fun :D

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
We are an odd mix of Grass types and basic form 'mons. Clearly our weakness will be large Flying types. I expect an evil team comprised of Fearow, Skarmory, and Mandibuzz will be our main antagonists.

But don't worry! You've got a tiny T. rex and a punchy robot and a rock dinosaur to protect you!
Text that looks like this was added by Black Ninetales.

...Actually, Revor could take out that team without breaking a sweat. We got a Rock-type pseudo-legendary here. Rock vs. Flying... yeah... we have an obvious winner.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
If Jon could outmaneuver one he'd do pretty well! In a realistic, non vidjya game scenario Leech Seed is powerful as all get out! (Think back to Ash's battle with Koga if you can remember.) It'd be nearly impossible for anything besides a Skarmory to fly with a Leech Seed in it :D

Chalifoux

Years
Of course you'll be okay, I won't give every wild Pokemon game-breaking moves so that you all loose against them :3
... Yeah, I'm positive I won't.
... Not a lot, at least.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years

But don't worry! You've got a tiny T. rex and a punchy robot to protect you!

If it weren't for the incoming reservations, our team would be creamed by- oops haha you thought Ress

But yeah, if you count the reservations the types are kind of rounded out, which is good. There shouldn't be a type that takes out everyone.

Of course you'll be okay, I won't give every wild Pokemon game-breaking moves so that you all loose against them :3
... Yeah, I'm positive I won't.
... Not a lot, at least.

*Wattson incident PTSD* I'm sure you won't.

Years
I don't mind how I'm called, so anything, really xD
Alright, It seems as if you'e not done, but I still wanna point out some things:

Yes, Torrent and Rain Dish together /are/ illegal, so please choose only one of those abilities for Kaller :3
The appearance applies only for physical traits, not just apparel and accessories.
And lastly, the miscellany section is all over the rest of the SU o.O
So please have that specific part at the end of your SU like everyone else so it's easier to spot o3o
Also, the info you PMd me will soon be PMd to Lakitu as well, so yeah :D

@Godzil. I like the sounds of it *is planning to have a dungeon filled with flying-types because of that*
Yup, an odd mix indeed :3 But that only adds to the fun :D

... You let him have shades and not me?! >:o

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
You can just let him have shades afterwards, bro. I don't think black glasses are a good idea though

Like I'm probably going to have Tanner wearing a scarf or something, so you know...

By the way, are we limited to one accessory? [i.e, scarf, glasses, etc.]

Chalifoux

Years
Finished, EB. Check me out?

*Is checking out*

Rain Cannon seems like an overly hyped water gun if you ask me D:
Other than that, and even though it was explained in the SU, the move sets is not defensive at all. It's cool if you want to keep it like that.

Just saying. You might end up regretting it after fighting Pokémon that spam Leer and Growl over and over again...

Anyhow, such previously stated apparel is no longer stated anywhere else in the SU, so for future reference you might add it back at some part of it, keeping the part where it is stated that he indeed is like any other Squirtle.

Anyways, since I trust you'll get the later fixed, me and Lakitu have decided to accept you. Welcome aboard! :3

... You let him have shades and not me?! >:o

The smug scarf gets the job more than done.
Plus, his apparel is gone, so... yeah.

By the way, are we limited to one accessory? [i.e, scarf, glasses, etc.]

Stat enhancing items (Gloves, Shades, etc...), only one. Other apparel (belly belts, berry scarves, etc...), as many as you can wear without looking weird.

Chalifoux

Years
@Jesus: So, is it fine if I have Rupert wear sunglasses or something like that?

Yes.
And as I said, they can be accompanied by non-stat boosting items as well should they not boost a a stat by themselves. :>

Also, the IC is up!
I'll get Lakitu to help with his lazy arse so that we get to posting soon o3o

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've removed Rain Cannon, put the apparel stuff with the appearance, and replaced Brine with Withdraw. Mission accomplished. I'm in! There may or may not be a personality change with Kaller...Depending on what happens ;)

Chalifoux

Years
Alrighty, the RP has now started. Basically you all just woke up and are clueless as to what has happened. You don't remember anything about you except for you name, so work as much as you can with that :3

And I'll add Hunter to the first post soon :3

And the stuff about recruiting will be explained soon as well
Stuff stuff stuff

Chalifoux

Years
Yes they do. I forgot to put that bit of info into the post, so forgive me, I shall do right now :3

AgentSpace

Team Rocket Ninja
Years
Alias - Space, the Hidden
Species- Sneasel
Gender- Male
Ability- Keen Eye
Nature- Brave
Move Pool- Ice Punch, Shadow Claw, Hone Claw, Rock Smash.
Bio-A very reserved Sneasel keeps to its self, when threatened or in combat it will seek to conceal itself quickly using the terrain so that it may hone its claws to end the fight quickly and quietly, although when faced head on it will not turn down a challenge harder that most it refuses to give up, looking for ways to prove itself. It wears what looks to be the remnants of a tattered cloth around it's neck and face like a scarf.

Chalifoux

Years
Alias - Space, the Hidden
Species- Sneasel
Gender- Male
Ability- Keen Eye
Nature- Brave
Move Pool- Ice Punch, Shadow Claw, Hone Claw, Rock Smash.
Bio-A very reserved Sneasel keeps to its self, when threatened or in combat it will seek to conceal itself quickly using the terrain so that it may hone its claws to end the fight quickly and quietly, although when faced head on it will not turn down a challenge harder that most it refuses to give up, looking for ways to prove itself. It wears what looks to be the remnants of a tattered cloth around it's neck and face like a scarf.

Alright. First off since you don't seem to have made any new posts in PC I'll go ahead and welcome you to the Roleplay Corner :D
So, welcome, enjoy your stay and all that jazz o3o

Secondly. Whilst it seems as if you have an intriguing character concept, you have not followed the character sheet entirely, more so even ignoring the verily important Personality section! A character with virtually no personality is no fun to play as D:

BUDDING EXPLORER!
Alias: Remember Mindfang, the Lucario? Well, for now, your Alias is part of your name, but it can be changed later on if you want. For example, if you're Jack Johnson the Munchlax then you're alias is either Jack or Johnsson, or maybe even a word or sound that is very similar to them. If you want a different alias consult with me first, although chances are you'll get convince me right away of having a different one :)
Species: Straightforward. What Pokémon did they turn into? No legendaries or fully evolved Pokémon.
Gender: You can be a male Miltank if you want, I'm not particularly picky on that aspect. Male, Female, Canadian or otherwise.
Personality: How they act. This is probably the most important section of the SU, so please put some work into it.
Appearance: Anything that makes them different from their species (appearance speaking, not any accessories they wear and the like). Void if non-applicable.

PRE-ENTRY
The thing about this section is that you won't post it here, and will actually PM it to me. Trust me, it will me made public at some point, but for now, let's have none knowing who each explorer was as a human :D

Full Name: First and last should suffice. Middle names, additional last names, or nicknames are allowed, but not necessary.
Age: 15-18. Since you're a Pokémon, then it doesn't really matter which one you pick, but still.
Real Appearance: This one you must PM to me. This is mostly because this section is about how your character looked like before becoming a Pokémon, and also because it will be addressed at some point, and nobody else knowing how they looked like makes it intriguing.
History: Also a must PM to me, and nobody else. What they experienced before turning into a Pokémon. I mean, since they don't remember a thing about them, then there isn't a point in letting everyone else know their History, right?

MISCELLANY
Just for the sake of grasping down the basics of each character, goes like this:

Alias - Species, Level (always level 5, so don't sweat over it)
Gender, Ability (can be hidden ability), Nature
Move1 | Move2 (Up to four moves. You'll learn more as time goes on. Can include 1 Egg Move and 1 TM Move.)
DEC/15/13 EDIT: Your character can have two abilities, and have both apply at once, just like in the PMD games. However, none of these two can be hidden abilities. If you want a hidden ability, then you cannot have an additional one, so choose wisely.

DEC/16/13 EDIT: Both the Budding Explorer and miscellany sections are to be posted here, whilst the Pre-Entry bit is to be PMd towards both Resolution and LakituBroz.

Indeed, you PMd me with the rest of your SU, but it still does not follow the template. It's not like it's a bad thing, as it is not mandatory to follow every SU by the book, as long as all vital information remains available for read, which yours is sorely lacking.

In regards of what you PMd me, I'll PM you back with what needs to be added to it.
I can reserve you as Sneasel whilst your SU is correctly done :3
And again, welcome.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
This has to be the first time that I'm the first non-GM to post in an IC thread. Anyway, as stated, my post is up. You'll notice that Revor is very, very scared about the fact he's a Larvitar... he's never been this scared. Ever.

Back