• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

beck0n, at your service!

beck0n

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hello everyone! My name is beck0n, you can call me beck if you prefer! I enjoy playing GBA Pokemon games, as it's what I grew up with. I love writing, and I'm hoping to join a project in need of a story! I'm a college student, so I'll be on here when time allows! I look forward to meeting people in the future!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, Beck. Welcome to the site.

There is sure something special about growing up with Pokémon. I wonder if there is anything else in life yet to come which will give us the same memories and nostalgia - who knows!

I'm currenly writing some side-quests for my own ROM hack and might need a talented writer with flair to assist. Feel free to contact me sometime if you want to learn more.

See you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to PC, beck! What are you studying in uni? :)

Back