• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becki's Breeding Parlor - Now with Shinies and Events

How is my shop?

• Excellent

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • good

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • poor

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • terrible

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    well i can offer a shiny dratini houndour and milotic as well (as in all 4)

also the glaceon and dratini are ev'd both in SPA & SPE (Though both are not lvl 100 yet) This is something i really want and will pay handsomely with as much as i can.

Becki

Pc will never be the same.....
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    No thanks Fierygrave its just not something im willing to do, i don't think you realize what you are asking honestly. I am not willing to do flawless i think i stated that in the op. Not something i want to do, to much like work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    i do realize how hard it is, just figured i'd ask just encase you could/would. would you be able to do one with 31 speed, SPA, & HP then with a grass/water Hidden power?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Hummmm hummm hummm i think i have one with those ivs already, or at least i hope i still have it because i could breed with it, but i do not do hps xD i despise them >.< i onlt do hps for one person and they are gone now :(

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Purple monster i have a munchlax already :)

Blazer somewhat people stopped coming back, so i stopped updating it im planning on retiering from breeding sometime soon o.o

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    hi can i request this please?

Species: horsea
    nature: adamant
    ability: swift swim
    egg move: none
    ivs: x/31/x/x/x/31

can i pay a shiny for this? shiny staryu or squirtle?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Sure purple Monster i don't think i have that, nor am i getting it anytime soon xD that sounds good :D

Patrick i have an iv request atm, but maybe after wards, and i have both those shinies, i have a bit of a collection going xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Sure purple Monster i don't think i have that, nor am i getting it anytime soon xD that sounds good :D

Patrick i have an iv request atm, but maybe after wards, and i have both those shinies, i have a bit of a collection going xD

hmm okay. how about a shiny ponyta? or i can pm you a list i have. but only got most from trades.

btw, have shiny feebas and bagon but those are from rng. do you accept rng shinies?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    hey is your shiny dragonite lve100 adamant by any chance if so would you trade that for the turtwig

actualy i just want that togepi
    my fc is 1847 8716 3032

Last edited:

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
  • Purple monster i have a munchlax already :)

Blazer somewhat people stopped coming back, so i stopped updating it im planning on retiering from breeding sometime soon o.o

Did you just say what I thought you just said?!?! Don't ever retire from breeding, there is practically no shop as good as yours (breeding-wise)! Please don't leave us.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Alright, would you do that eevee (If you could also do shiny again a big plus) for shiny glaceon?

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    Darc i let my inbox fill up i really hate pms , i only liek few people to send me pms =/ and im going to leave soon, its past my bedtiem xD

xD idk purple monster, and i have to get that cloned first.

Okay blazer you can call it a hiatus then lol i will go back to breeding...eventually and i will take small requests

Fierygrave im getting a glaceon, lol and i can't rng espically not ivs, and i /may / do it after i finish heracross, but i think i got it.

Becki

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 24, 2018
    its not a matter of want it is a matter of time, like right now i am suppoesed to be in my bed, and generally weekdays are bad (unless i had a week like last week)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2017
    Fierygrave im getting a glaceon, lol and i can't rng espically not ivs, and i /may / do it after i finish heracross, but i think i got it.

Is that saying you do want glaceon? if you have it? i am confused and get confused easily

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back