• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been Annoying Lately?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I tend annoy my friends about specific things that are a tad wrong with them. Such as posture, attitude, things like that. I don't know why, either. I guess I do it because I get bored with myself. D:

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I'm just an annoying person in general, to be completely honest with you. Sure, I've matured a lot over the years, but I'm just plain annoying. Even I think I'm annoying. It's absolutely and utterly pathetic. I talk too much [definitely in real life since here I'm kind of shy], I do stupid ridiculous things, and I make silly, unorthodox jokes.

And NO I do not have low self esteem. I'm simply stating the truth.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    What kind of a question is this??
    Duh, its my job to be annoying. I had this girl came up to me and stomp real hard on my foot...
    I get my class teacher to send me to the office everytime during maths... (it depends though, im on the verge to bein expelled XD)
    And my sister, mum, dad avoiding me when they have sumthin sweet in their hands... ice cream, pie, brownies, you name it... I'll annoy them till i die!!!!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I annoy my mom sometimes, and sometimes my sister.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Listening to the caramelldansen... on my computer and my TV... all at maximum sound... with sound-proof-less walls

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm only annoying when I take my Asthma medicine, I kinda lose my mind. ( It actually makes me play Tennis better somehow )

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I like to act like a know-it-all in front of my older brother even though I know it annoys him to no end.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Yeah, I can be quite annoying when I want to be. A while back I kept someone up till 4, talking >___>

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Yeah, I've been annoying yesterday.

There were sales, so it's normal to stay in one shop for like 3 hours, right? ._. ;
    iknowitisn'tbutwhatever x)

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    lol. I've been annoying in my school. I'm a 4th year high school student and I still keep on throwing paper balls to my classmates. As a result, we're always having a paper ball fighting. The bond of all my classmates will never fade.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I talk to my "inner voice" loudly, I stay up all night, I yell at inanimate objects, I chew my fingernails when told not to, I purposely don't leave my room for at least 5 hours a day, I'm jumpy and can't sit still, I complain non-stop when my Mom makes "side-trips" to clothing stores and won't let me stay in the bookstore, and I curl up in a ball and refuse to move, make eye contact, or speak when my Mom doesn't let me have a book rated Older Teen(and one time I went hysteric).

Back