• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Been thinkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • It's a different host, I suppose, but it seems to use the same forumware (I made up a word. XD) as Proboards.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    Ikonboard and YaBB run off of CGI, wasting a ton of resources. I'd never use them.

I say Invison and phpBB2 are the best.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah. You have to download the files from http://www.phpbb.com and install them on your own host (which needs to support a MySQL database and PHP). I didn't like phpBB at all... I found it hard to make my way around the admin panel. x_x

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Proboard and Conforums are just Opposite of each other Pro and Con Board and Forum... ya

lol
    Well you really should use invision, its very popular, easy to use and its Free of course, you dont even need a host like Haruka said.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • punkie90 said:
    i know! but wuts the diff of ipb and pro?
    A lot, IPB you can add more ranks then whats there, Proboards you cant. IPB you can turn off posts in a forum if you want, Proboards you cant. IPB you can have more then one layout, Proboards you cant. IPB you can add stuff to the Profile, Proboards you cant. And theres a lot more stuff too.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    A lot, IPB you can add more ranks then whats there, Proboards you cant. IPB you can turn off posts in a forum if you want, Proboards you cant. IPB you can have more then one layout, Proboards you cant. IPB you can add stuff to the Profile, Proboards you cant. And theres a lot more stuff too.
    What do you mean more than one layout?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back