• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEEP BEEP I’M A ROBOT! :3

▪ Kazumi ▪

i'm stuck in .DISTURBIA
    Years
    Hai guys! Obviously, I am a new member here and my username is ▪. Kazumi ▪
    My real name is Camille :3 You can call me any of those or make a new crazy nickname for me and call me that x3
    I'm 13 years old and am in grade 7 (like duh :P)

My hobbies are cheerleading and singing ;3
    People say i've got a really fun personality so I guess yeah..that too. ;3
    I got into graphics making like...;ast week and it's really fun :3 I also got into writing stories and stuff last week ;3
    I really like making new friends so feel free to VM me or add me on MSN :>

I got into pokemon when I was like 7 or something :3 I just love ACWW <3 The sad thing is, I DON"T HAVE WI-FI! :<

You'll see me around here a whole lot ;3 I've been lurking here for like...1 month...Long ain't it?
    I usually go here for the graphics tutorials and writing fanfics and such tutorials.

You're probably bored by now so i'll stop.
    Okay, bye! :3

BEEP BEEP I'M A ROBOT! :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Hi there and welcome to PC!
    ~pretty interesting hobbies you got there so anyways enjoy your stay and have fun here~just stay active and have fun Camille!

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hello there and welcome toPC and enjoy your stay and have fun~!!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here. Well, even if you don't have wi-fi, it doesn't really matter much. Anyways, have fun here and see you around!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    I love your username! :)
    Welcome to PC and hope you enjoy your stay!
    >.<

Back