• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner battling

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
    This is a thread that is suppose to allow beginners to battle beginners. I am new to this wifi battling theme, and really don't have an overall battle strategy. I love pokemon, love to battle, but I have some problems with the "big guys". When I say that, I mean the guys that have their whole strategy solved up and have great pokemon. I have the latter, but not the first. So, when you want to battle, leave a post, describe your situation, and leave your FC and ask for a PM. Please, do not keep post things to arrange a battle, do that between messages.

Who ever wants to battle me, leave a PM.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
    Years
    I'm new and looking for people to battle. 6v6 lv 100 single battles, the FC is in my sig, so just PM me if you're up for it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    hey, im pretty new to the battling scene.

pm me if your interested in a battle

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    I'm not sure if this thread was accepted by a mod, but it seems fine.
    Anyway, Ubers, UU, or NU. FC in my sig.

AssumingRain

pokemon veteran
    Years
    I'm not sure if this thread was accepted by a mod, but it seems fine.
    Anyway, Ubers, UU, or NU. FC in my sig.

I don't know what you mean by "accepted" but I don't know why they wouldn't like it. It gives a chance for newer trainers to experience the wifi battling scene.

Also, I have had requests for a beginner tournament. Does anyone else support this idea?

Aril

Arcanine Breeder
    Years
    I'm a beginner too, and i'm interested in some battling. My FC is in my sig, PM me if interested ^^

§1

Rocket grunt
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    This is a thread that is suppose to allow beginners to battle beginners. I am new to this wifi battling theme, and really don't have an overall battle strategy. I love pokemon, love to battle, but I have some problems with the "big guys". When I say that, I mean the guys that have their whole strategy solved up and have great pokemon. I have the latter, but not the first. So, when you want to battle, leave a post, describe your situation, and leave your FC and ask for a PM. Please, do not keep post things to arrange a battle, do that between messages.

Who ever wants to battle me, leave a PM.

you know how to EV train right?

Back