• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
Years
  • The metal fell, away from him, splattering like liquid. A shadow loomed behind him, and a voice spoke in his ear.

"Ok!"

The ground erupted into a massive head of stone, metal, pipes and god-knows what else. The eyes glowed with fire, and Crowley's voice echoed from all around.

"That hurt a bit Moriatti. Let me return the favor!!!"

The head's "mouth" opened wide, and a massive spray of highly pressurized water shot at Moriatti like a laser.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Moriatti saw the streem, and dived, avoiding it, he ran to the side of the stream, which crashed down where he had been standing, he then backflipped over it as it moved under him, then dashed in past it's head to it's neck, looking for a weak spot.
    "C'mon Crowley, I told you not to get boring! A front on attack was so predictable in that situation! Why don't you try something interesting? Like hand to hand?" Moriatti said, cutting at the neck with his evil blade.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • As if in answer, the neck burst open, and a hand shot out, grabbing Moriatti's wrist.

"As you wish"

Aleister Crowley leapt out of the neck, knocking the sword from Moriatti's hand and tackling him to the ground, his Epee drawn and to the man's neck, the pistol leveled at his head.

"I win."

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Moriatti cranked his head while slapping the pistol out of Crowley's hand, a bullet wizzed past his ear.
    "Crowley, I should've told you; I always win." He laughed, as he rolled over on top of the alchemist.
    "Now, Crowley, feel pain."
    Moriatti performed a five beat, rapidly hitting Crowley in the face.
    "WHO WINS? WHO WINS?" Moriatti repeated multiple times, before kicking Crowley in the crotch.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Crowley was now getting angry.

"I'll...*punch*...tell...*punch*...you..."

Crowley began to glow, his body glowing a bright, searing white, the air boiling around him.

"Moriatti, allow me to show you the forbidden skill of SOUL TRANSFUSION!!!!"

With those words, a blinding flash filled the area, and Crowley's body suddenly stopped glowing...

and then exploded, a huge explosion with Moriatti being caught in the middle.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Pain racked Moriatti's body, he was thrown into a hard surface.
    He looked beside him, the Muramasa lay there, twisting, his body adapting to the pain, Moriatti gabbed the Muramasa, then looked towards Crowley.
    "Good! You're learning yet. We may make a disciple of you, despite what my master says. However, at the moment, I have a job to complete." Moriatti smiled, bowed, and then jumped into nothingness.

OOC: Sorry to end it so early, but I wanted to include the other guys who haven't really gotten a chance to RP while we fought, if I could have your help, that'd be awesome.
    And this is by no means the end.... ;)

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • (OOC: Yeah sure. Gotta revive Crowley now...)

The duffel bag began to squirm, and then ripped open. A man lay there, mostly naked, panting heavily as if he had just done something incredibly exhausting.

Standing shakily, he shook his head, and muttered to himself.

"Great...I waste a perfectly good Homoculus and the bastard STILL won't die!"

Looking over his new body, Aleister Crowley inwardly swore.

"This won't do...I'm gonna need to upgrade this..."

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Seth took no notice of the newcomer, and walked straight past him. Tapping into the wind again he dashed across the rooftops in a matter of seconds. There had been no sign of Crowley or Moriatti yet, so he considered it safe to do what he came to do.

Running back to the center of town, Seth sat down with Aeros resting on his thighs. He sat back, and began to raise a whirlwind around himself.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • "In doing that, you may be taking a step that you can't take back." Moriatti stood behind Seth, his form obscured by shadows, but still recognizable.
    "You may make enemies you can't defeat on your own, be forced into battles you can't win, be thrown into a landslide of events that will not end in any manner other than the end of your life." Moriatti looked very seriously at Seth.
    "We can help you, but you need to let us. We are willing to stand behind you, stand with you, we are willing to take the bullet for you." He let his gaze fall.
    "Or, you can refuse us, and you can fail. It is your choice, I can only show you the way, you must decide how you want to follow it."

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • Seth let the whirlwind die down, shooting the remainder into a nearby streetlamp. Turning towards Moriatti, he placed one hand on Aeros' hilt.
    "I'm guessing you had some fun with your friend." He let his hand drop, "and if you had wanted to kill me, you would have done so already."
    He looked around at the surrounding buildings.
    "Tell me why I shouldn't destroy these people, they're too coldhearted to allow someone like me to live among them." Seth looked back at where Moriatti was standing.
    "Or are you just saying I should wait?"

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Crowley was having a bad day.

Slowly walking out of a clothing store, he adjusted his new hat and frowned. He'd blown up his favorite hat.

He'd loved that hat. It was...special...to him.

"I will ****ing kill Moriatti!"

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • Moriatti shook his head.
    "You needn't wait. As I said, we are already interested in you; but you must accept us; we can't interfere in matters we do not control, we can't help out those who do not accept us, I need you. I need your consent." Moriatti said, his hand on his katana's hilt.
    "let us join you; let us who are struggling with the same load help each other." Moriatti looked out towards the city.
    "You see those people? They are the same. Everywhere, the same. Those people do not live by their own rules, they do not live by their own beliefs." He looked back at Seth.
    "You are not the only one to struggle; I myself struggled with these people; but I accepted the Alliance, the Alliance became my greatest friend; and my only ally." He stepped forward, extending his hand, "you may have had hard times in the past, but you don't have to be alone anymore! You can live! You can exist, you can be part of that society that you always wanted, those who did not accept you cannot keep you any longer, your revenge can be more than murder; it can be salvation."
    He looked Seth directly in the eye.
    "Or, you can condem yourself to this life, the life of the outcast, the life of the one who will no longer feel, the life of the ****ed." He paused, swallowed, and continued.
    "This is the choice we all faced, may your decision be the right one."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • "A fascinating philosophy, truly."

Crowley emerged from the shadows, smirking as he easily could tell he was the last person that Moriatti expected to see.

"But, listen to yourself. You claim these humans are all the same, no self-will. Yet, you wish people to join your society, to follow YOUR beliefs. How is that any different?"

Crowley coughed.

"The bottom line is, no matter how much you spout out your self-serving ideals, it all boils down to you being a hypocrite. These people are not slaves: They are free. You are the closed-minded one. These humans can make their own decisions, they can choose their own path: that is what makes them free, THAT is what makes them human. You dare say that you are better then them? ****ed fool! You're even worse! By your definition, you are the one who deserves to die!"

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • "Oh great, he's back again, I thought you two were finished." Seth drew Aeros, then turned to Crowley.
    "Looks like I shouldn't have held back last time, now I have to listen to another speach from you, my mistake." Seth smirked, "Well, I could just end it now. Care to have another go?"
    He whispered a few words to blade of his sword. Slowly, the metal started to stretch, becoming a very long whip.
    "Maybe I should have done this earlier." He took a defensive position and waited for Crowley's reply.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • "I mis-judged you."

Crowley shook his head sadly.

"Would you truly condemm these people to death? What right do you have? You're nothing but a child."

He turned away, walking back towards the shadows.

"Fine. Follow this path...you chose it, and I can do no more to sway you."

He turned to face them once more, his face looking haggard, older somewhat.

"But you will have to live with the consequences. And all the Gods help you when you must face your fate."

He disappeared into the shadows, his words echoing in the suddenly very quiet square...

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
    Years
  • "Crowley is... The catalyst. His mission is to change, to disturb order." Moriatti said slowly, looking into the shadows.
    "We are... We are the ones who have come to halt chaos, we are the ones here to protect order, and, as in any order, there must be a lowest tier, that is this sad collection here." He motioned towards the town.
    "However, they mistake their roles with ours, they kill, they murder, they cast out." He ran his hair through his head nervously.
    "We... Are also catalyst, catalyst to promote order over chaos, does that make sense to you?" Looking down, Moriatti rubbed the back of his neck.
    "But this is more than you need to hear." He turned away.
    "You still haven't asked, and we still have not answered; I cannot continue..." He looked into Seth's eyes.
    "You must answer me, we must know, why do you delay?" He held his gaze, intently waiting an answer.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • A gun pressed itself against the back of Moriatti's skull, Crowley's voice hissing at him.

"You seem flustered, Moriatti...cat got your toungue? You let your guard down!!"

His eyes widened wildly and he pulled the trigger.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • The whip lashed out to knock the gun out of Crowley's grip.
    "I wouldn't try that trick again." Seth pulled the whip back and began to spin it in a circular motion above his head.
    "I just don't think it would work, do you?" Seth smirked, "Perhaps you need some convincing."
    He swung the whip around once, then towards Crowley's neck, wrapping around him in a death-grip like fashion.
    "I wouldn't try anything new right now if I were you."

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • Crowley rolled his eyes.

"Tell me, oh windy one, having wrapped your adorable little weapon around my neck...what did you plan to do then?"

Crowley's eyes flashed red.

"You rely too much on human limitations. That is why you will fail!"

Crowley simply melted into the ground, the whip falling limply as he vanished into the earth.

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • "That is starting to get really annoying" Seth pulled the whip back as it reverted to a greatsword.He turned toward Moriatti.
    "There, when he pops back out of where ever he went, you can kill him." He sheathed Aeros and began to walk eastwards, then he stopped.
    "As for you offer... I'll think about it. I don't see the need to ally myself with someone I know hardly anything about." Seth didn't start walking east again, he turned around Waiting for Crowley to come back.
    "I have a present for him, human limitations, I'll have to thank him also."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back