• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Fox

Murderer of Pok?mon.
Years
  • Moriatti nodded, "of course, we can't expect you to make your decision instantly, that would be unfair."
    He looked around for Crowley.
    "I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to follow me after our fight, oh well.." He said, unsheathing the Muramasa, "he won't have much to limit him once I'm done... This, I can assure you." He smiled as the katana flashed blood red.

RentCavalier

Mercenary
    Years
  • After getting over his initial disappointment at not being able to remove Moriatti's brains effortlessly from his skull. Crowley decided that he was not in a good position to fight off both of them...the kid...Seth, was untrained and unskilled, but had a great deal of potential...but if he and Moriatti fought together, it would be unfair.

If only Lazarus were here...**** vampire, never around when you need him!

Crowley sighed, watching the two from his hiding place atop one of the adjoining buildings. He needed a plan...he had no choice but to let them do what they wanted with the city...his morals were crushed, but his scientific curiosity was spiked at the prospect of seeing just who Moriatti served.

I'll bide my time...let them have their fun...

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • hope your still taking members ^^ ill understand if not

Name: stanlex
    Alliance: rebellion
    Ethnicity: american
    Height: 5'5
    Weight: 109
    Appearance: brown hair and golden eyes, wears a black shirt with flames and the words "you play with fire, your gonna get burned" in red text, wears black jeans and red shoes

Power: increaces strength with anger, is fire resistant and can control the dragon weapons with his mind

Weapon of choice: dragon long-sword and dragon knuckles

the dragon long-sword looks like a dragons head with a red blade coming out of the mouth and a hammer like pard extending from the handle

the dragon knuckles are a pair of 5 inch thick solid titanium glove like pards that cover the back of his hands and the knuckles

Occupation: nothing realy, he was however a game desighner in his spare time, but was also a full time prankster

Personality: easy going and carefree, a defniate joker adn trouble maker till the end, even at the end of his life will leave a few tricks for his enemy

Fighting Style: plays around with enemy at first, can deflect most attacks with dragon knuckles, but not everything, once he has had his fun, he will finish it off with a few blows from the draon long-sword

History/Motives: unholy aliance killed his girlfriend, he swore on her grave that he would avenge her

i can be like, a late person to join hte rebelion, like, after i was independant i desided, wadda ya think?

Masaya

Swordsman
    Years
  • "It doesn't really matter, he's still here, the wind can talk you know." Seth smiled, his eyes flashing a dangerous blue.
    "I'll let him be for now, he can choose to come out if he wants, and if he does, he'll understand his own limits." He began to walk off again.
    "Looks like this place will be around a bit longer, it's not like it matters much anyway, the people here can't do anything harmful. Oh, and don't worry, I'll know where to find you when I have my answer, like I said, the wind talks."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back