• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

::...Bellossom clubbie...::

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ah yeah that would be adorable for Bellossom too, I think we should have a dailyish chat here about Bellossom, so We wont have any specific topics for a while but it's whatever comes into your head about Bellossom ATM^^

<3 Nica--Teh Newer Ideas will be realeased..

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Ah yeah that would be adorable for Bellossom too, I think we should have a dailyish chat here about Bellossom, so We wont have any specific topics for a while but it's whatever comes into your head about Bellossom ATM^^

:D That'd be cool! You should do that :D

I guess if this starts now I'll just say that uh~
    Did you ever think that Bellossom's petals could be like a little flower skirt? I thought that at first :D

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    What would be a nice name for Bellossom if SHE had MSN/Yahoo/AIM/Skype?
    Hmm I think Dancing bellossom :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeah teh petals did look like that. Yeah and it could take it off whenever it wants~ That would be cute =3

<3 Nica--Kawaii/cute Bellossom

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Firstly, for the topic~
    ~Bellossom~~the Kawaii petal queen~
    And yeah, I thought the petals were arranged neatly in a way that made it look like a skirt, I also thought its ears were the two flowers on its head XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Of couse it has ears, everything has ears. But yeah why would you think about that, it's just like a decretive flower arragement XD

<3 Nica--Decretive?

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Well... considering some animals have brains near their stomach, I didn't see how that wouldn't be reasonable XD anyways, I also think the shiny version of Bell (kawaii nickname) is awesome, I want one in my ruby ;_;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ZOMG WTF do you mean XD
    Yeah such a kawaii Bellossom that is. Yeah I have never caught a shiny Bellossom so yeah..I really want one for teh fun of it.

<3 Nica--Soz about language I didnt use

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    They're very, very rare :( Ah well, my normal Bell is level 100 anyways~ I think they're quite strong, I erm.... *cough* owned (gah, don't like that word, but it's the only one that fits the sentence ;_;) *cough* the grand festival with it~

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ZOMG teh colourful one is so..Bellossom all over =3
    Yeah great answer too, Tali
    So finallyish my answerness
    :XxBεllaNεss-Bεllα-Cђαn ;3::

<3 Nica--Bella!!
    XD kawaii name it is!

Lolz kay coolies.

Firstly, for the topic~
    ~Bellossom~~the Kawaii petal queen~
    And yeah, I thought the petals were arranged neatly in a way that made it look like a skirt, I also thought its ears were the two flowers on its head XD
    Um yeah I thought it's flowers on its head were like ear-rings o_O;; ZOMG(copying Nica^^'')

Of couse it has ears, everything has ears. But yeah why would you think about that, it's just like a decretive flower arragement XD

<3 Nica--Decretive?
    Oh yeah and Bellossom could have a green thumb(eh the other meaning 8D)

Well... considering some animals have brains near their stomach, I didn't see how that wouldn't be reasonable XD anyways, I also think the shiny version of Bell (kawaii nickname) is awesome, I want one in my ruby ;_;
    XD kays well the shiny Bellossom looks kewl I guess but I reckon purple as it's face colour(it is purple isn't it?) as pwetty cool but don't really match D=

altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Pwn'd would be a better word to suit^^
    Yeah..Im ashamed..Mine only got to level 40...But I was training it..when I played teh game, but it is strongish..

<3 Nica--Shoulda' trained it more

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Shiny Bellossom talk now ay? ^^ I think I owned a lot of shinies on my handheld GameBoy Colour Silver...but uh I sold my cartridge...with LOTS of shines soo ^^
    But uh I might have a Shiny Bellossom in Pokemon Crater? Not too sure but yeah I might! I haven't played Crater for ages!
    I don't really like the Shiny Bellossom's colours...like Tali said....the colour of its face is funny xD

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Yesh, Shiny Bellossom is pretty though~ I think I had one in Gold, not entirely sure, but I definitely have one now, even though it's not a shiny.... Pwahaha, I beat the entire league with it and Kyogre XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Darn, well teh only games I brought from teh paper was RBY so I dont have yours XD JK yeah it has teh most awesome and kawaii colours. I still think it's face looks okay in any colour XD

<3 Nica--Not a funny post

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Darn, well teh only games I brought from teh paper was RBY so I dont have yours XD JK yeah it has teh most awesome and kawaii colours. I still think it's face looks okay in any colour XD

<3 Nica--Not a funny post

You tell 'em, Nica! XD I also thought Bell was pretty kewl when it used solarbeam in one of the eppies, it blew Team Rocket to kingdom come lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well my Bellossom's never got far..maybe because I never used teh sun stone much. Yeah..Which episode are you talking about? Because Bellossom wasn't in THAT much episodes XD
    Ish reposting because I don't want this to die =3

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well my Bellossom's never got far..maybe because I never used teh sun stone much. Yeah..Which episode are you talking about? Because Bellossom wasn't in THAT much episodes XD
    Ish reposting because I don't want this to die =3
    Yeah XDzness. Anyways I'm back to HELP revive teh clubbie<3
    Well I found a few eps where Bellossom dances::
    ::...Bellossom clubbie...::

This was in teh ep where May finds a Wurmple and while she's looking she finds teh cutest Bellossom dancing together in a circle<333

altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yayers, Club didn't die x3

Cute picture...they are absolutely kawaiiness =3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Awwwww, Yeah it should be larger...I think the producers have a problem x3...But it is really really cute.

Back