• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [?ber- May '05] Pokemon Battle Network

What should the battles mostly Be like?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Added a poll [sence im about to start trainer editing,
    which would u like better [2on2 like in Orre]
    or 1v1 [ like in RBYRSGSC]

*edit* Oh and this week, my sig will change. Ill have an animation for another process in the game so be sure to check it out Tues. [EST]

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    I am currently working on the nebula sprites! I will make them for both Ruby and Sapphire. It worked when i imported them so when i finish all of them i will post them [later today]

*edit actually now, here are the two nebula grunts if ur enemies were once known as team aqua:* (hope u like)
    ***Remeber do not steal any of my sprites and do not copy any of my sprites in anyway. Thank You.***

Last edited:

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Maybe in April there will be a demo........ but with no one helping that looks doubtfull still, but ill try to get one out.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    I can be a backup spriter, i have a few sprites around the place, and many people can vouch that i am a skilled spriter.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Actually u can be 1st spriter [ super latios i didnt think knew how to sprite, he hotlinked from planet megaman lol.]

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Seeing the poll results so far, it will most likely be 2on2 , which is what i thought would win and is what ive been doing.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Sry for double posting but i thought a few more screens should be added sence this is the 2nd Page ! [yay]

Screnies: What happens when u enter a double battle and only have 1 PKMN? Lets find out

Your pokemon will copy its self for the battle, but if u look at the POKEMON list in battle it says u dont have any lol. hope u like

kybldmstr

Spriting Foo'
    Years
    that looks cool but the megaman sprite needs to be a little bit bigger cuz hes smaller than poochy.then again you could have the viruses as the pokemon and they sometimes well most of the time are smaller than megaman.id love to play this.if you need any help or a beta tester*wink wink*ask me if ya want.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    you could do it so you see the back of megman as if he was a trainer and wouldn't the double totedile give you double experience

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    There will be a demo out soon [i cant say when] but you will only be able to access up to your rivals battle. The starters wont be the same, just new EXE PKMN , such as laserman! See my sig for details and dates.

Kronos

Shooting Star
    Years
    Sry for double posting! But the results r in. The battles will be mostly 2v2, and the PKMN in the demo will be... We will find out by a poll, that ill start later
    Choices:
    Laserman [ will be in for sure]
    Megaman
    Gutsman
    roll[if i can get her to work...]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back