• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best city in Kanto

Which is the best place in Kanto

• Pallet Town

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Viridian City

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Pewter City

• Cerulean City

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Lavender Town

• Celedon City

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Safron City

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Fuchsia City

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Indigo Plateau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinnabar Island

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • I like Celadon city the most too. The only reason is that I hate the others.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2006
    Dang! Everyone picked Celadon! I like Saffron. It's unique. It looks much different from the rest, and is infested with TR members when you first enter it. Plus, it has Sabrina, and she's pretty cool. Even though she's mental, she's cool. (I'm not british.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Whoops I didnt mean Cerulean I ment Celedon. It has the biggest market around plus the game corner.

battlemaster

Chao's are soo Kawaii >.<
    Years
  • Saffron, for sure....it the only one that really looks like a City, the rest are just feilds with buildings XD

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • Im tied between three: Fuscia, Pallet and Lavender. I picked Fuscia though. Don't know why I like Pallet. It just feels like theres a really big secret in the game no ones found and the answer is in Pallet town some where....dont ask.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I like Cerulean, Celedon, and Lavender. Kanto isn't exactly my favorite region though.

Back