• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Best designed part of Unova?

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    route 1 looks nice in spring with the wind blowing the cherry blossoms around looks all calming

the sand place is nice 2 cant remember name off hand. that and the castle at end when u beat the champion and go to fight the boss of plasma and N

Last edited:

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I like Castelia City's and Skyarrow Bridge's designs because of how the camera is used at different angles to zoom in and out.

Oranje

Go Arsenal
    Years
  • Generally I found the whole game pretty well designed. I though Victory road was pretty cool though. It was nice to be able to train my pokemon without having hm slaves for the first run through. Then I could go back and explore later.

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    Castelia City (In Black) is incredible, mostly because of the camera angles and whatnot.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • This is a bit general, but I think the first half of the game was designed beautifully. The game really did a great job of captivating me and really making me feel like a part of the game. The second half, especially the post game content, didn't do too much for me. N's Castle? Felt like some Team Rocket lair redesign from an early game. Just felt too bland.

NatureKeeper

This is a bit general, but I think the first half of the game was designed beautifully. The game really did a great job of captivating me and really making me feel like a part of the game. The second half, especially the post game content, didn't do too much for me. N's Castle? Felt like some Team Rocket lair redesign from an early game. Just felt too bland.

I just so disagree with the last part.

Anyway, back on topic.

My most hated part is *drumroll*... The Pokémon League. It's just not my favorite style.

Favourite? Village Bridge. For the full win. It's a village on a bridge. 'Nuff said.

Years
  • I really like Nimbasa City's aesthetic, but not for what it is; it just tingles my nostalgia of the Battle Frontier from Emerald.

I also like that route, I don't remember which one it is, but northwest-ish of that city with the airplanes. Also, the route between Black City/White Forest and that city where Cynthia is. Both of those routes are really serene and pleasant to me, and I enjoy grinding in them.

Back