• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Digimon Season?

Best Digimon Season?

• Season 1

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Season 2

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Season 3

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Season 4

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Season 5 will be the best

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Digimon sux

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
Years
  • I tie it between Seasons 3 & 4. They are the best.

Season 1 was uhhh... OK.

But I didn't like Season 2 that much.

BTW, there are rumors going saying that Season 5 will NOT be made.

Only time will tell.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Act I liked all the season's really, But my real fav's are 1 and 2. hmm don't know if there will be a 5th one cuz of the bad ratings on the fourth one

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Before I saw Frontier, I would have said Adventure 02. It had a very good storyline, it was nice to see the original Digidestined growing up, it had a good setting (in both worlds) and Ken was cute. I'd heard mixed reports of Frontier: that it was the worst season, that it was the best. I have to say it was the best. I really liked the story, the other Patamon was cute (although not as cute as T.K.'s) and the twins were the most kawaii Anime characters I'd ever seen, cuter than Haku from Spirited Away. (You know I'm obsessed with Kouichi.)

As for Season 5, well, there have been lots of rumours. For example, they say they're making one with 125 episodes. Highly unlikely. There've also been rumours of characters and stuff, although I doubt it could be a sequel to Adventure 02 due to that season's soppy ending. I put some info on my website about a possible Season 5: https://patamon.netfirms.com/s56.htm (Digimon happens to be my specialty).

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Netto said:
    Well Season 1 and season 4 are the Best IMO ^^;

I totally agree, but I voted for number 1. Digimon is great! I also liked season two. Season three was sickening.....and season four was VERY creative and great. But season one......best ever.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Man, aside from Adventure being the best, I totally disagree. I hated Zero Two, and Frontier. Frontier because it was produced byb Disney (Disney=Evil). Tamers was the best, aside from Adventure. It dealt with Digimon in a more real manner, and I thought it was excellent. If I had the means of doing so, I would definately make a 3D RPG out of that series over any of the others.

And a note: you can't rightly call them "seasons". They are series. There's a difference. A season is basically another year of a show. Like, when in Yugioh Duel Monsters, the opening changes, but the storyline doesn't skip ahead....THAT'S a new season. But only Digimon Adventure & Digimon Adventure Zero-Two are related at all, & Zero-Two is years after the end of the first one. So therefore, they are NOT Seasons.

Also, I'd like feedback on this: https://www.geocities.com/digimonworldfanfic. It's my contribution to Digimon fandom. please not that not much of the site is up; just the fanfic part

Back