• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best Fairy type to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    Yo, I'm looking for a good fairy type for competitive play. Any suggestions?

Also locations would be nice too. I have Pokemon Y.

Years
    I think the best fairy types are Azumarill (you can catch Azurill in route 3) and mega mawile(you can catch mawile in glitering cave). They both are very bulky pokemon who can take heavy damage, but at the same can land a strong hits. MegaMawile is much more powerful but Azumarill got Aqua jet which can help him with his slow speed.

Years
    I think the best fairy types are Azumarill (you can catch Azurill in route 3) and mega mawile(you can catch mawile in glitering cave). They both are very bulky pokemon who can take heavy damage, but at the same can land a strong hits. MegaMawile is much more powerful but Azumarill got Aqua jet which can help him with his slow speed.

Mawile can learn sucker punch as an egg move, problem is that it won't get STAB. Mawile should learn bullet punch :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I'm sure a Bullet Punch Mawhile will come out eventually, but as of now it's still the best option. Gardevoir too.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    Don't laugh, but Klefki is the tankiest fairy troll ever. He resist poison....That ia awsome if you ask me, since poison types got some huge boosts.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I heard Florges is a pretty strong fairy overall. Also I'm a little biased but Mawile served me well in the story and its mega form will only help it further.

Competitively I'm not sure, probably Gardevoir.

Reactions: Sun
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Definitely not denenne. Why does GF even waste a slot with junk with poor stats, abilities, and move pool like this? It's just another farfetch'd ;(. Gardevior and mawile are your only choices for decent fairy dmg outside of the legendary (as well as their mega forms).

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Sylveon its a very good pokemon if your looking for a powerful Fairy Type. It has great defenses and its special attack its also decent. A Moon Blast from Sylveon is not an attack a lot of pokemon can easily shrug off and it also has Hidden power Ground which can cover the 3 types that resist Fairy. So give Sylveon a try you might be surprised of how strong it actually is.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    If you're looking for a Fairy type with high defenses, what about using Carbink? I haven't used one yet, but it's defenses are pretty high and it's typing isn't terrible. Then again, I'm probably not the guy you should be asking. Have you tried using the Simple Questions and Answers thread in the Battle Center forum?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back