• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Graphics desinger on PC!

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
  • and then we still have to wait for people to make there graphics,ect ect...15 is way to much!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • You're free to have a battle, just not an -official- one, as far as I know. That was how I ran sprite contests back in the old days, we had an official one and a heap of unofficial ones~

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Its settled then 2 rounds only 10 people, btw i started a sprite one but i classed it as unofficial but still waiting for Siginomi's reply about accepting my contest.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Erm....why, that wouldn't work out right...wait...thats 3 rounds 9 players get knocked out...yeah i see your point.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I'll join. Not like I'm going to win anyway.

So you need 3 more people now?

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Best? Jesus Christ, there is no Best! Art is art, and you are no better than I am as I am no better than you are. This is disgusting...
    But I'll join, just to prove that I won't win. Art on this forum is a popularity contest.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I agree w/ Sawyer,
    Art is about how you see things. 80% of art is not creating nor producing nor drawing, 80% of art is looking.

just to prove that I won't win
    If this contest doesn't die you are going to win for sure.

Back