• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Graphics desinger on PC!

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Well... I could be the best composer on the planet, but composition wouldn't help me at all if popularity is the only reason people vote for contestants. Take Van Gogh... people thought he was insane because he had unique ideas and was very good at composition. But a) I'm not nearly as good at composition as Van Gogh was, and b) This is a pokemon forum.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    b) This is a pokemon forum.

There are areas where people don't mention pokemon, better yet, members that dont care about what this forum is based on. Even though the word Poke in the word PC would attract people that base on the silhouette of that name. There is a small population of people that are like you though. There are children in this forum, thats what restricts things like swearing. Which in movies are portrayed as 15+. Well I'm getting a lot offtopic. Not like it matters. This thread is obviously going to die.

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Hey I would like to have a go on this. I'll get some stuff up over the weekend when I am not so tired.

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Syousuke said:
    There are areas where people don't mention pokemon, better yet, members that dont care about what this forum is based on. Even though the word Poke in the word PC would attract people that base on the silhouette of that name. There is a small population of people that are like you though. There are children in this forum, thats what restricts things like swearing. Which in movies are portrayed as 15+. Well I'm getting a lot offtopic. Not like it matters. This thread is obviously going to die.
    Finally someone willing to lift a finger and type a few words to show they are thinking. Thank you.

rpg pokemon

Pokemon Dome *****
    Years
    Sorry guys i was on holiday. This is all just a for fun so dont get to hung on it. Ok sawyer you are in and so are you Syousuke. You are not in pickachu as you might go inactive. We need one more person.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I'll be in this, my Examples are here:

Last edited:

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I would like to report Croc of theft of materal, that Kakashi signature is from Naruto Central, that Pikachu is a request he made on another forum, someone elses copyright is clearly marked onto it, and you do not go from something not very good to something absolutely sickly.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    If no one does take them off the list and add me here i'll even showcase my top five

Last edited:
    Back