• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best-Looking Cards

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I really like the Diamond and Pearl cards. Sugimori, Ken never ceases to amaze me with his drawings.​

NeoIdea23

Top Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2010
    Kouki does some good stuff, but Masakazu Fukuda does some good stuff too.
    I ALSO really Like some of the images on the G cards.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    I personally like the artwork on almost every card. I guess my favorite illustrators would include Masakazu Fukuda, Ken Sugimori, Atsuko Nishida, Mitsuhiro Arita, and Kouki Saito. My least favorites include 3D art and illustrations by Yukiko Baba. If I had to single out one "coolest" looking card from my collection, I think I would choose Palkia (11/100) from Majestic Dawn.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    I like the Promo Entei card. I only keep one copy for it's artwork as its not a very bright card.

Ayselipera

I love his cards, although I pretty much like all the cards. The only ones I'm not a big fan of are the really crappy looking computerized ones where they don't look like they were drawn at all.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I love Sugimori's Pokémon Drawings, but there are no flashy effects and the backgrounds are rather dull. For the total image, I like Kagemaru Hinema's art the most.

Back