• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best looking pokemon ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2008
    wat do u think is the best looking pokemon in the entire game so far including other non sinnoh pokes?

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years
    Umm, what could it be. Oh yeah, I got it! Golem! That's unexpectable...
    And by the way, call me crazy, I think Bibarel's one of the visually coolest Pokemon ever! It's just so, cute, but still so tediously ugly... Anyway, those are the best Pokemon ever.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    One of the best looking pokemon for me would have to be either Blastoise(his D/P sprite is just to cool)or Electrive(he looks cool) between those, i'd have to say Blastoise

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Holy poo, the best looking one is Gliscor/Yanmega... I was surprised that they evolved from such ugly, i mean, weak pokemon!!!

Gliscor, Yanmega, and Sharpedo(my fav)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Cherrim, so awesome. It looks different than Cherubi, it's evolved form.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have to say Blaziken looks the best for me. The sprite in R/S/E looks good and it's shiny form is great.

Years
    Evee (so cute ^_^)
    Buizel
    Charmander Evolution Line
    Squirtle Evolution Line
    Growitth
    Arcanine

There's more but can't say 'em all off the top of my head

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    The gorgeous Umbreon! So dark, mysterious and elegant.

Cubone, Meganium, Bidoof and Grumpig are also unbelievably cute, amongst many, many more.

Back