• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Best place to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndigoPlateau

Captain of the Awesome Team
    Years
    I'm not really a big fan of going through the Elite Four a million times so I was wondering where is the best non-Elite Four place to train in Hoenn? I'm talking for Pokemon levels 50-70 and pretty darn powerful. I'm fine with training a level 80+ Pokemon in The League but I just don't wanna go through it 20 times, you know?

Diamond and Pearl had some excellent training spots and I haven't played Emerald in a long time; so where do I train?

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    Ruby and Saphire have a terrible way of dealing with rematches. Either wait for a Gym Leader who wants a rematch (around 40's -50's) or do it the fun way. Look for a person who wants a rematch and go on a special hunt looking for that person. Even then, it might take a bit of rematching for high levels (and the Elite Four just seems more proficient).

hi fi wi fi

Retired Poke master
    Years
    I would keep going through. I beat the elite four over 300 times on my emerald untill I lost it...

anyways its really good exp and if you use a new pokemon like level 1 and put exp share on it and use your high levels you get it to like level 50 i one run its ridiculous lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Well, I think there's enough answers now. Please use the simple Q&A thread next time.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back