• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pok?mon Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuriko

teh ashy stalker
    Years
    My fav still is Pokemon 2000:The power of one (action, drama, dangers all in one) the deoxys movie was a huge dissapointment >.<

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - All of them! <3
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon The First Movie.
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) -
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - I want them all! XD I currently have none. ;-;
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - None, they all rocked! What a dumb question. XD
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - 1

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Greenfield. <3
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. - Ash, first movie. <3~~~
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). - Bianca (She was sooo sweet. <3), Young Professor Oak. ^^

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon The Movie 2000.
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon The Movie 2000.
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Pokemon The First Movie.

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Spell of the Unknown, Pokemon Heros
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Spell of the Unknown
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pikachu's Hide and Seek
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - All of them, atleast see them.
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - None of them really....
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) - The Power of One

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) - Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE.- 0.o Ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).- Molly, Bianca

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Pokemon Heroes
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon Heroes
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Jirachi Wish Maker

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon 3 Spell of the Unown
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon 3
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pikachu and Pichu
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - All
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - None
    6. Best dub music (one vote) - Pokemon 3

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): - Shamouti Island and other islands
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters, state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. - Satoshi/Ash, Movie 2
    9. Best special movie characters (you may pick more than one). Mewtwo, Molly, Latias, Jirachi, Melody

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - Mewtwo Strikes Back (Japanese Version)
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Mezase Pokemon Master '98 (Japanese, Movie 1), Pokemon Johto (Dub, Movie 3... I absolutley HATE the TV version of this song, but it's movie remix is quite good...)
    12. Best ending music at the movie - Kaze to Isshonii (Japanese, Movie 1), 2BA Master/Totally Pokemon Medley (Dub, Movie 5)

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
    1. Best Pokemon Movies: Pokemon 2000, Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 3
    2. Movie with best CGI use: Pokemon 3
    3.Best Mini-movie: Camp Pikachu
    4.Must have pokemon movies: all
    5. Movies not worth seeing: none
    6.best dub music: Pokemon 2000
    7.Area in movie you like: Altomare
    8.Most heroic out of the main characters: Ash/Satoshi, all
    9.Best speical movie characters: Melody, Lugia, Mewtwo
    10.Best music played in the movie: Power of One score, Pokemon 2000
    11.Best beginning theme in the movie: Mewtwo Strikes Back
    12.Best ending music at the movie: Pokemon Heroes.

kat-thefox

Oldschool - Go Indigo! XD
    Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s ? Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000, Pokemon 3, Pokemon Heroes? Pokemon 4-Ever wasn?t that bad, either.

2. Movies with best CGI use ? Pokemon Heroes (5th movie) ...if you ignore the 10-minute alleyway. =P *is bricked* That scene was WAY too overdone. "Oh, look, I learned how to use CGI! Let's make an alleyway that lasts for HALF AN HOUR! *diabolical laugh*"

3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) ? Pikachu?s Vacation is the only one I really even remember, but I really liked the first one with the Pichu brothers. (3rd movie, I believe?)

4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s ? Mewtwo Strikes Back (come on, people complain about the dub too much and don?t actually WATCH the movie. It?s a good freaking movie!), Pokemon 2000 (I?m a sucker for pointless drama. There was a little more than usual in that one.), Pokemon 3 probably has the best ending, Pokemon 4-Ever is worth watching for the plot twist ALONE, and the opening to Pokemon 5 (the water-Pokemon jet ski race) pwns you like you wouldn?t believe.

5. Movie/s not worth seeing ? Pokemon 6 and 7. I had to force myself to even sit through all of those.

6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) ? Personally, I LIKED the music in the first movie, but everyone always seems to hate it. =P

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) ? Is that how it?s spelled? Altomare? I love how it?s exactly like Venice, that city was awesome.

8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE. ? Who other than Ash ever does anything heroic? *bricked* I?m not complaining, just making a statement. I LOVE the scene in Mewtwo Strikes Back when Ash dives after Pikachu and Mewtwo?s evil Pokeball, and actually follows it into the cloning machine to save Pikachu. Nobody else even TRIED to do anything like that when their Pokemon were being stolen.

9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one). ? Hmm? Latias. *shot* And the evil guy from Pokemon 2000, whose name I don?t remember right now. He?s an awesome villian. Does Mew count? I remember in the theatre, when Mew is playing with the windmill, all at once EVERY person in the theatre all were compelled to ?awww? at exactly the same time. I still remember that to this day.

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) ? I?ve always really liked ?Brother My Brother?, but I wouldn?t call it the best. The music that plays during the ?final battle? against Entei in Pokemon 3 is AWESOME, though.

11. Best beginning theme in the movie ? Best beginning theme? First movie. Just because it was so classic. *nods* I also really liked Pokemon 2000?s beginning theme, but eh. And Pokemon Heroes... *is bricked* Heck, I liked them all.

12. Best ending music at the movie ? Probably Mewtwo Strikes Back again. It?s the only one that really sticks out to me.

Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Raikou Legend of Thunder
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Pokemon II Power of One
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - Pikachu and Pikchu Brothers
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - Mewtwo vs Mew - Power Of One - The Spell of Unown - Celebi Timetravel - Pokemon Heroes Latios and Latias - Jirachi WishMaker - Destiny of Deoxys - Raikou legend of Thunder - Mewtwo Return
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Mew and Rukario !!
    6. Best dub music - /
    7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters : May
    9. Best special movie characters : Eusine and the magician in Pokemon VI
    10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - The Power of One
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Raikou Legend of Thunder Soundtrack
    12. Best ending music at the movie - The Power of One End

Years
    I love many Pokemon movies so it's kinda hard to choose which one I like best... The movie I like so far best, I guess, is Destiny Deoxys. However, my opinion may change after I see the 8th Pokemon Movie XP

Years
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Mewtwo Strikes Back, Pokemon 2000, Pokemon 3...the 8th movie looks really cool, too.
    2. Movies with best CGI use - Mewtwo Strikes Back
    3. Best Mini-movie - Uh...was it called Pikachu and the Pichu Brothers? The one in the third movie.
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - I have the only ones I actually liked...but I really wanna see the 8th one.
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Any after the first three...although Pokemon 4-Ever wasn't that bad, and the eighth one looks cool.
    6. Best dub music - Pokemon 2000

7. Area in the movie you like - Greenfield
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters - Ash
    9. Best special movie characters - Melody, Lugia

10. Best music played in the movie - Pretty much any song from the first three movies.
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Johto Theme from Pokemon 3
    12. Best ending music at the movie - To Know the Unknown from Pokemon 2000

PikachuBlue

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    I would have to say the best movies are Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My order 9out of the ones I've seen):

Pokemon 3
    Pokemon the movie 2000
    Pokemon 4-ever
    Jirachi: Wish maker
    Pokemon: the first movie

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - Pokemon the first movie &
    2. Movies with best CGI use - ???.
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - pokemon the first
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s - pokemon the thrid
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - Pokemon the fourth
    6. Best dub music (one vote) - Ending of Pokemon the first movie "Miracle"

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): Altomare
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters- Ash
    9. Best special movie characters- Nersha/Narsha & Melody

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) - The 7th movie
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie - Pokemon the first movie
    12. Best ending music at the movie - the third movie

X_O man this was hard!!!!!!!.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Categories
    1. Best Pok?mon Movie/s - the first 1
    2. Movies with best CGI use - spell of the unknown
    3. Best Mini-movie (one vote) - the first 1
    4. Must-have Pok?mon Movie/s -spell of the unknown the first pokemon heroes latias and latios
    5. Movie/s not worth seeing - the deoxys one
    6. Best dub music (This is the music that plays throughout the movies, but vote this for the dub versions of 1, 2 and 3. The rest after have no dub music...) (one vote) -1

7. Area in the movie you like (choose ONLY one): New Island, Shamouti Island and other islands, Greenfield, Arborville, Altomare, the fair of the Seven Nights of the Wishing Star, LaRousse City) -shamouti island
    8. Most heroic out of the main characters (Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, May or Max), state movie, PICK ONLY ONE.ash
    9. Best special movie characters (like Bianca!) (you may pick more than one).[/FONT]mew

10. Best music played in the movie (one vote) -
    11. Best beginning theme in the movie -
    12. Best ending music at the movie -

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back