• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

best pokemon game ever?

whats the best pokemon game ever to you?

• gold

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • silver

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • crystal

Votes: 19 30.6%
  • yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • red

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • blue

• sapphire

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • ruby

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • leaf green

• fire red

• colosseum

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • xd:gale of darkness

• diamond

• pearl

• platinum

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • ranger

• ranger:shadows of almia

• mystery dungeon

• mystery dungeon:explorers of time/darkness

• battle revolution

• ranch

• pokemon channel

• none

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2009
    I enjoyed platinum a lot, but I always had the most fun with Emerald.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    My vote goes to Crystal. Gen II was amazing anyway, and Crystal added more things and made it even better.

As a runner up... I'd maybe say Platinum for mainstream games, and Stadium otherwise. :3

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Crystal. Hands down. 2 games in one, the dogs, Ho-oh and Lugia, plenty of stuff to do besides re battle the E4. Yeah. I like 3rd generation, but there has been some quality control issues with 4th...

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    >: 0 WHERE IS HEY YOU PIKACHU?!

I think Hey You Pikachu was the best pokemon game... it was like having a virtual Pikachu! I mean come on, who DOESN'T want a Pikachu, huh?
    And Pokemon Snap!? I loved that...
    And Pokemon Puzzle Challenge, and Pokemon Stadium, and Stadium 2, and Pokemon Dash, and Pokemon Trozie... Okay, Trozie was kinda odd...
    But what about Pokemon Box? I know it was not much of a game, but it was really helpful for my Pokemon Sapphire Version... You missed a lot of my fave games, so I voted for none.

missy_awsum

Heeheheheheheheehe
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    I'd hav to say diamond as it was the first pokemon game id won...

p.s why wasn't stadium and all those games on the list?? u forgot emerald too

MrAPT1

That one guy who does stuff
    Years
    I think crystal was the best. It had 2 regions and 100 new and unique pokemon. What I really liked is that it had some japanese culture like the kimono girls, Ecruteak, sprout tower, and ho-oh. Pokemon games just arent really based like that anymore. It's sad because that's what made it enjoyable.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Gold and Silver, Red and Blue, Diamond and Pearl, Ruby and Sapphire and FireRed and LeafGreen shouldn't be separated. Since, they are both the same games with a few differences. Their sister games Crystal, Yellow, Emerald and Platinum could. Anyway, I vote for Emerald.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    well,
    i say that platinum + PBR are the best but i voted for Platinum...
    since people talk about it more than PBR.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I don't see how everyone thinks Platinum is the best game, because it's really not. Sure there's the Battle Frontier and more stuff to do after the E4, but the storyline sucks and is very boring.

Now that that's done with.... I prefer the first two generations over all of them, and that does not include FireRed and LeafGreen. Now I will probably vote for one of the 2nd gen games just because it kind of adds Kanto into the end with the gyms and stuff, but the first two groups of games were the best, hands down.

DragonBackpack

of the shattered sun
    Years
    pokemon silver version

i rember the good old original pokemon days, but i was young and i never expected a sequel, so when mymate showed me his new pokemon gold version i was amazed andwent out to buy silver version. i loved that game and the pokemon in it where amazing, shame they never made a remake for it like they did with blue, red, ruby, saphire. well thats my vote, whosss withhh meeee ?!? :)

Second Coming of Jebus

pies be with you
    Years
    Not sure whether to go with Crystal or Platinum, had alot of good memories with Crystal, but Platinum's been alot more fun. Eh, I'll just go with Platinum, more up to date etc :D

Back