• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Best Pokemon MMO? Yet Released ?

Is it the best MMO ?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    Hey my friends from pokecommunity a couple of days ago I made a video on youtube about a new pokemon MMO that was released and today I decided to share it with you guys, so you can give me your opinion about it !
    link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    However cool that may be, we don't really want people to advertise unofficial games in threads outside of the Game Dev board. And even there, there are a lot of rules making sure that serious projects are shown rather than blatant advertising. It's all to keep the PokéCommunity a spam-free place of friends and discussion rather than a post-and-go billboard c:

However, you are free to put the link in your signature and advertise all you want there! Because when it is in your signature, it's not the focus of a thread or post and won't divert discussions into something we'd rather stay away from, as I said before. I hope you understand. But if you have any questions or concerns, message me of course!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back