• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pokemon Soundtrack?

What Is Your Favourite Pokemon Game Soundtrack?

• Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

• Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

• Total voters

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    I rarely dislike Pokémon music, but X&Y's Gym and Elite Four themes are severely lacking in terms of variety, they were mind-numbingly repetitive

Plus, the E4 theme takes so long to build up to its climax that I'm usually 3/4 through their team by the time it peaks

DPPt's themes are very MIDI-friendly, especially the Lake theme and Eterna Forest

Spoiler:

I put them into Synthesia, and apart from Synthesia's hilarious percussion choices (I'm pretty sure there's no police whistles or barking in the games...), they sound the same

Well, the music is a big part of pokemon for me! But everyone has their own opinion.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Hm... For me it's between X/Y and Johto/Kanto (acknowledging some are better in the originals or remakes).

I'm inclined to give this one to X/Y. After two generations of mainly lackluster and forgettable music, X/Y came and blew me away. So many great themes! I'd love to hear some of them orchestrated!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    I hope Symphonic Evolution gets a CD or iTunes release

The recorded versions are...varying, especially when people start clapping...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I hope Symphonic Evolution gets a CD or iTunes release

The recorded versions are...varying, especially when people start clapping...

But they'd never have that much common sense, now would they?

The Zelda CD they released with Skyward Sword was really nice, but doesn't include quite a lot that is performed that is important to me (like the Hyrule Castle theme). I wish they'd release an extensive CD to buy.

Knowing Nintendo they'd roll these CDs out as Platinum exclusives for Club Nintendo, which would frustrate me beyond belief. But they no longer will have Club Nintendo to do that with, thank goodness... So let us be able to buy them!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    But they'd never have that much common sense, now would they?

The Zelda CD they released with Skyward Sword was really nice, but doesn't include quite a lot that is performed that is important to me (like the Hyrule Castle theme). I wish they'd release an extensive CD to buy.

Knowing Nintendo they'd roll these CDs out as Platinum exclusives for Club Nintendo, which would frustrate me beyond belief. But they no longer will have Club Nintendo to do that with, thank goodness... So let us be able to buy them!

Yeah, some Pokémon music collections are missing a few themes

BW2 didn't have the Hidden Grotto theme
    X&Y didn't have the (yet again) World Champion theme

I'll admit that the Grotto theme isn't exactly amazing, yet they have the evolution theme, so...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Yeah, some Pokémon music collections are missing a few themes

BW2 didn't have the Hidden Grotto theme
    X&Y didn't have the (yet again) World Champion theme

I'll admit that the Grotto theme isn't exactly amazing, yet they have the evolution theme, so...

Oh? I didn't even notice. o.o

I was more referring to them releasing a CD of the symphony performances, but only with select songs they performed, which is exactly what they did with the CD that was released with Skyward Sword.

I'm afraid they'd do the same thing with a Pokemon Evolutions release, but it's better than nothing.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    Oh? I didn't even notice. o.o

I was more referring to them releasing a CD of the symphony performances, but only with select songs they performed, which is exactly what they did with the CD that was released with Skyward Sword.

I'm afraid they'd do the same thing with a Pokemon Evolutions release, but it's better than nothing.

Fair enough

You'd think we'd have gotten something better for 25 years of putting up with people saying OoT is the best Zelda game ever and here's why...

Years
    A poll that only allows for one? Well can I just go with all of them then? Because every single one has tracks that are awesome and respectable, so picking just one is no easy feat. But they get more and more crazy with every new generation...

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    A poll that only allows for one? Well can I just go with all of them then? Because every single one has tracks that are awesome and respectable, so picking just one is no easy feat. But they get more and more crazy with every new generation...

There is one poll option that reads "I like them all".

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Personally, My favourite track was the Successor korrina Track in x and y and the gym leader battle music of x and Y. However The Fire red Champion music is a close second.

Back