• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Pseudo-Legendary

Which Is the Strongest/Your Favorite Pseudo-Legend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shookie

Often scatters things.
Years
  • I'm tied between Metagross and Garchomp. Garchomp annoyed the heck out of me the first time I was up against Cynthia, while Metagross both looks and battles like a beast.

Years
  • Tie between Tyranitar and Dragonite, since the two of them are completely different beings :]

If Slaking is pseudo now, then so is Snorlax, because that's what Slaking is ripping off of. Salamence is cool, because he achieves what Charizard wanted to be, but he needs to lose a little bit of weighttttt, since in his case it's not "more to love" it's "more to eat you alive with"! Metagross has an epic and original design, but he's like the bane of my existence. Everyone on the planet uses him, and he's a very effective counter to most of my common team members, so I'm bitter towards him. Oh, and Garchomp? He obscures Flygon, and I'm bitter for that, too, because Flygon is so much cooler. Pokemon has yet to achieve "shark done right".

Basically:
    Dragonite: More to love, cute, and happy :]
    Tyranitar: <3
    Salamence: Awesome, but scary D<
    Metagross: He beats me up too much for me to like D<
    Garchomp: He beats Flygon up too much for me to like D<

dooxer

42 or not 42
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    hmm, judging by how I've had a dragonite in every single game... well, i'd have to say him.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2010
    Ttar

We all know (well, we should,) that Tyranitar is the best pseudo-legendary out there. Mine just, in flat battle mode, took out a team of my friend's pokemon. And he was planning on entering the national tournament. Plus, rockslide to salamence and dragonite. Also, aerial ace to counter the fighting types.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    1) Salamence - I love using these. Pretty broken in good, knowing hands. Really, REALLY hope to Arceus that the rumor that Salamence is now suspect is false. Two Uber pseudolegendaries would ruin the allure of Dragons for me.
    2) Garchomp - It's also really good, but the fact it's in Ubers dissuades me from using it in standard competitive battles.
    3) Dragonite - It's okay. Never raised one to its full potential.
    4) Metagross - Great suicide lead. I like that.
    5) Tyranitar - Never really saw the point of T-tar; the fact that it's weak to some of the most common types (Water, Grass, Fighting to name a few) pushes me away from using one.

And for the reference (I didn't bother to read through the earlier posts), Flygon isn't a pseudolegendary because its BST is less than 600.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • Tyranitar, but he is the only Pseudo-Legendary that I ever trained before, so I'm just saying my favorite and not like the 'best whooping ass' one.

Cid

Years
  • I chose Salamence, Garchomp and Metagross, but my fave would be Salamence.
    His little story of always wanting to fly as a Bagon was funny, and still inspiring.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Mine is between Dragonite or Salamence. second is Tyranitar. Doesn't really like Metagross or Garchomp. Garchomp is cool, but way too odd.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • If Slaking had a different ability then Slaking would be my favourite but since it doesn't I'm going with Dragonite. Not because a lot of people have chosen Dragonite and that I'm just following everyone else but because I genuinely like Dragonite, have done since I was little :D

Dr. Faustus

I am >9000. I am 31337.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    It'd be Garchomp for me. It has good speed and attack, with 2 very powerful STAB moves. Too bad he's uber now.
    For OU, I usually use Metagross and Salamence. RockPolishGross (Agiligross) and DanceMence (DDMence) are really good.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    the only drawback on tyranitar is his sand stream, if he didnt pick up a sandstorm everytime i sent him out, i couple double battle with typhlosion.... ah the good old days lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back