• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Best Team for the Battle Frontier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    I'm going to try the Battle Frontier soon, and I was wondering: what do you think is the most balanced team for the facilities at the Battle Frontier other than the rental battles?

Years
  • To be honest any team should work! But just to humor you i will list 2 of my teams that i did quite well with.

Rain Dance Team

Toxicroak(Dry Skin)
    -Swagger
    -Brick Break
    -Poison Jab
    -Sucker Punch

Gardavior(Trace, which was useless in this type of battle)
    -Thunderbolt (100% Hit with rain)
    -Psychic
    -Shadow Ball
    -Wish

Drifblimp(Aftermath)
    -Stockpile
    -Baton Pass
    -Rain Dance
    -Explosion

I also then had a random team that did me well and better then the one i tried to prepare

Tyranitar(Sand stream)
    -Stone Edge
    -Crunch
    -Thunder Fang
    -Earthquake

Milotic(Marvel Scale)
    -Surf
    -Ice beam
    -Mirror Coat
    -Safeguard

Tangrowth(Chlorophyl)
    -Power Wip
    -Ingrain
    -Focus Blast
    -Toxic

Like i said this may not even be a good team, but i got through every elite four factory head with no real problems ^^

I say every because i used this team in HG and had no problem so i then traded them to test my luck on the platinum elite four

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Answered so going to close. I'd suggest checking out the comptitive battling section and its subsection In-game Team Help if you want more advice on it too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back