• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Type????

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Dragon also has only 2 weaknesses. They can learn almost every type of attack...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    Dragon also has only 2 weaknesses. They can learn almost every type of attack...
    True, but there arn't many Dragon types are there? Plus, most of the useful ones have 4x weakness to Ice...

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    coolmaster said:
    That's why it is wise to teach one a fire attack.
    Oops... I meant to refer to the Ice attack as being used by a Water type, like I posted before -_-;

Well, because most Water Poke's have Ice Beam on them :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Yeah well my fav is FIRE becuase it sounds strong and fire is cool!

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Dragon.It defend well again some element attack (grass, water, electric,fire) Its only weak to ice and dragon itself. Yeah it's true that dragon weak to ice (there are a lot of water pokemon and they can learn ice type attack) especially dragon flying/ground, but they really make good combination with water (Kingdra). It only weak to dragon.

The dragon type attack only weak to steel type. Dragon type pokemon also can learn many type attack.

Axe Canabrava

shiny Dragonite
    Years
    Water is the strongest type. Only 2 weaknesses, both Special, plus lots of options. And Surf. Surf is for special what Earthquake is for physical (well, almost)

Dragon would be the second, having some useful strengths, weaknesses only to Ice and Dragon. Plus Dragon attacks (i.e., Dragon Claw) are (is) very good.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Normal is almost undoubtedly the best. Only weak to Fighting, usually have great attack to pull off a STABed Return, and can just do a variety of things. Look at Blissey, Snorlax, Slaking, Zangoose, and Miltank for example. However, my favorite type is Dark, for some odd reason....

Digiko

The l33t lurker!!!
    Years
    Either normal or dragon. Dragon attacks are very powerful, and dragon Pokemon usually end up really strong if you train them. Normal is nice, since it has no weaknesses. There is also a truckload of great normal type moves, like Dizzy Punch and Double-edge. Double Team is also very useful in tight spaces.

Years
    Its normal, Because it is ^_^ hehe, most my fav pokemon are normal type pokemon, hehe I love them..too bad lucario is a normal =(

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Rakurai Mitsukai said:
    Either normal or dragon. Dragon attacks are very powerful, and dragon Pokemon usually end up really strong if you train them. Normal is nice, since it has no weaknesses. There is also a truckload of great normal type moves, like Dizzy Punch and Double-edge. Double Team is also very useful in tight spaces.

Dragon moves:
    Dragon Claw - Phailure
    Dragonbreath - Phailure
    HP Dragon - wtf
    Outrage - no

Normal types do have a weakness; Fighting. Sure most normal type moves are good, but I'm sure Dizzy Punch is one of the latter. Double Team is just a sign that people that use it outside of the game should commit suicide.

Back